Avent Infant Starter Set

by Avent

#1 in Baby Bottles

Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple
The wide breast shaped nipple promotes a natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.

Soft nipple designed to mimic the feel of the breast
The nipple has an ultra soft texture, designed to mimic the feel of the breast.

Flexible spiral design combined with comfort petals
Flexible spiral design, combined with our unique comfort petals to create a flexible nipple, allowing for a more natural feed without nipple collapse.

Unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology
Our unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology was designed to reduce colic and discomfort, by venting air away from your baby's tummy.

One piece, silicone Soothie helps calm babies
The silicone soothie helps calm your baby. It is used by medical professionals to calm newborns.

Does it help with gas?
Avent Infant Starter Set Is this bottle better than the comotomo brand?
I'm stuck between thr advent, Dr.brown, and Tommie tippe bottles. Which should I go for?
Start your review of Avent Infant Starter Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I wound up crying every time I tried to bottle feed with these bottles because they leaked and breast milk isn't fun to lose.in reviews
keranovia D.
Savannah , GA
Is my favorite bottles they stay look like new all the time even if I boiled. Is good quality.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This is a great starter set. You get everything you need in this set. [email protected] preferred these pacifiers and bottles. This is a very good value for the price!
Adriana S.
Clovis, CA
Love this bottle.i have this for my sone and he just loves it. It was very hard to get him off of it
Sarah M.
Denver, CO
I bought these bottles for my baby before she was born and found that they leaked way to often. I have other friends that love them but about half I had to throw out!
Shaina W.
Henrico, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I used these bottles for all my pregnancies. They are the best in my opinion. They have a wide mouth which makes it easier to put the formula in with spills. Love them
Berenice G.
Taylorsville, GA
These bottles are the best! My baby decided he only liked these bottles as an infant. He disliked any other bottle. He didn’t like the pacifier, not this or any. This pack comes with all you need to wash the bottles and extra bottle nipples to use as baby gets older. I believe this is the closest bottles to breast feel. He did breast and bottle. I loved how easy was to wash and still are, I used them as sipped cups. They have different nipples you can buy and fit the same bottles so you can save some money.
Paulina T.
Avent is just the best all around. It's BPA free so it's good for your baby and the quality is top notch. I always give these as gifts to my friends and family who're having a baby and they love it too. The cost is overall worth it because the quality is really good.
Megan G.
Franklin, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this set for my baby shower and it is a great starter set. My son used these bottles no problem and it’s nice to have several back ups.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I got the Avent Infant Starter Set as a gift for my baby shower and I absolutely love it (because my baby loves it😂) it includes different bottle sizes for when your baby starts eating more and also includes some pacifiers, a bottle brush, some new nipples and bottle caps.
chandra L.
Locust, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Avent Infant Starter Set uploaded by chandra L.
I have used AVENT bottles with all 5 of my kids. I love how easy they are to clean and how smooth of a transition from nursing they are
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Micaela S.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
il y a un an
Avent Infant Starter Set Is this bottle better than the comotomo brand?
Dolores R. il y a 7 mois
Don’t know the other brand but honestly this brand is the best! The top is wide so if you are formula feeding there is no mess like you may get when you use the doctor brown ones