Avent Infant Starter Set uploaded by Karla G.

BY AVENT

Natural latch on due to the wide breast shaped nipple
The wide breast shaped nipple promotes a natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.

Soft nipple designed to mimic the feel of the breast
The nipple has an ultra soft texture, designed to mimic the feel of the breast.

Flexible spiral design combined with comfort petals
Flexible spiral design, combined with our unique comfort petals to create a flexible nipple, allowing for a more natural feed without nipple collapse.

Unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology
Our unique anti-colic Airflex vent technology was designed to reduce colic and discomfort, by venting air away from your baby's tummy.

One piece, silicone Soothie helps calm babies
The silicone soothie helps calm your baby. It is used by medical professionals to calm newborns.

• I'm stuck between thr advent, Dr.brown, and Tommie tippe ...1 Answers
Avent Infant Starter Set
  • "I wound up crying every time I tried to bottle feed with these bottles because they leaked and breast milk isn't fun to lose." in 1 review
Jeanette L.
New York , NY
Purchased at: Target
Growing up I’ve watched all the women in my family use avent so naturally I chose to use this now that I’ve had my first child. This starter kit is perfect and a reasonable price . I bought the pink one for my daughter (cliche I know ). It brings three 4 oz bottle two 9oz bottles a bottle cleaning brush 2 pacifiers a cup handle to to place over the 4 oz bottle to turn it into a transition cup when your baby is ready for more independice and a separate nipple for the “transition” cup. It’s really a set that your baby can grow with from newborn and as she grows and is able to tolerate and want more oz in a feeding. The brush is great except you will need something smaller to really get into the nipple and clean. The pacifiers could be better but honestly they are just an extra plus in the set and my child doesn’t live or die for her pacifiers thank god. The bottles are bpa free and get cleaned easily. My set came with some sort of insert that pushed the bubbles in the milk down as my baby drinks as to decrease the gas in her tummy and it works great. Def recommend this set
Janessa D.
Eagan
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a lifesaver kit and it help sooooo much when my baby was bottle fed. It comes with a little bit of everything and is very easy to assemble and wash. The bottle brush is actually sturdy and the bristles are firm to ensure you can scrub out some of those milk crusties or if there is unwanted residue. The bottles are nice and wide mouth and small enough to pack in a diaper bag. The soothies (pacifiers) are the ones used in the hospital and they even come with a premie flow nipple for the breastfed baby! 🙌🏼
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
Got these but they are pink and they are absolutely amazing and my daughter loves them and really the only bottles she will use if I have to feed her from a bottle when I am not around to breastfeed her. These bottles are amazing and absolutely no colic either they love up to that for sure. Would definitely recommend.
Adriana C.
Reading
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this at my baby shower and boy am I happy I got it. I had the bottle warmer for avent already so I was happy to have the bottles and the kit. Great for daddy's turn for night feedings! My baby rarely takes anything that isn't breast so we were happy she took to this
Amanda F.
Depew
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have been using this set since day one with my son! He seems to enjoy it, however if he sucks to hard the nipples like invert which isn’t a fun time. I would recommend this to most newbie parents to add to their baby registry for sure! You can’t go wrong with these at all!
𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗪.
Detroit
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
These bottles are great, they are designed to reduce air intake and colick! I love the little ones because my son can now hold them on his own which gives this momma a break from time to time!
Rachel D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
I'd give t stars but I felt some things were missing and others weren't needed. Good price on amazon. I would have like size 0 nipples and I didn't need the sippy cup attachments.
Lovee D.
The bottles are great I picked these for my 2nd time around with my son with my 1st I didn't use these but I got this set because a lot of my family members used them and recommend it I also went for the natural nip not the classic because I was breastfeeding for 6 months my son never had nipple confusions at all he had breast milk some times when we weren't there . the classic nipple bottles are different with like an extra part I believe these are easy they never ever changed color and the nipples are durable. I could keep the whole set if I wanted too but I'm not also the container it comes with is amazing I still use it and my son is 2 it can be used for formula or snacks . I give it a 4 because the pacifier my kids never used those and they never like them they are the same that they gave me at the hospital
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this starter set for my daughter. She was born early so she had to learn to take bottles first. I love them! It also came with a 2 pack of soothe pacifier that most hospitals give out. And a bottle cleaner. I don't like the bottle cleaner. Not for bottles at least you can definitely use it for something else though
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
We started off nursing our son. However, we wanted him to know drinking from a bottle as well for when I wasn't around to nurse when I went back to work. We used the Avent Natural bottles for him, and thats all he's ever known. We didn't experience any sort of "nipple confusion" or anything like that with the Avent bottles or the soothies -- THANK GOD! The nipples on these allow for a perfect latch for baby. My son didn't experience a lot of gassiness/burpies with these bottles so he wasn't taking in a lot of air like other bottles I've had experience with when feeding my nephews and nieces. These bottles were a LIFESAVER for when we were in a pinch. Now that he's no longer breastfed due to some allergies, these bottles are all he drinks from at 4.5 months old. They are SO easy to clean because they don't have a lot of parts. I highly recommend this product to mothers who choose to breastfeed, or not. They're great for all babies.
Kristine O.
Pittston , PA
I'm stuck between thr advent, Dr.brown, and Tommie tippe bottles. Which should I go for?

Amazon