BY AVENT #5 in Pacifiers

Extra airflow for sensitive skin. BPA-Free. Six holes in the shield for baby s greater comfort AVENT orthodontic, collapsible and symmetrical nipples respect the natural development of baby s palate, teeth and gums . All AVENT pacifiers are made of silicone and are taste and odour-free. Colors may vary Orthodontic nipple. Orthodontic, symmetrical collapsible nipple Odourless and taste-free User-friendly silicone nipples Snap-on protective cap Security ring handle ; see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are really good pacifiers. For our preemie baby who had problems suckling and in turn using the skinny pacifiers they gave him we went in search for a wider pacifier and came across this shape. He's loved them ever since.
Now that he's two we have a few of these around. They are one of his favorites. He doesn't use them constantly but when he does these avent ones are usually choice number one. I think it's because they're a bit lighter and have pretty coloring to them.
They're not totally out there but instead a simple yet pretty design and coloring that goes with any outfit and won't keep your child up due to loud colors or glowing.
I like that these come out at the sides and not the top and bottom. This makes it easier to breath with no uncomfortable feeling being pressed into the nose. Also the most importqnt reason as to why this is so great is because babies and toddlers drool. This comes out of at the bottom of the lip and mouth and if its covered by a plastic pacifier being sucked into the skin it stays wet with no air flow and can cause redness or worse a breakdown of skin. I learned that the hard way with different pacifiers with my previous children. So this prevents that from happening which is great.
Overall these are a great quality option. They're easy to find at almost any store. They come in a variety of colors and age range suggestions. They are affordable. I will always keep a few of these around until he decides he's done with them.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My 5 month old takes this kind of pacifier. He only takes two pacifiers, this brand and the Tommee Tippee brand. I really love these. I like how they look and they’re very lightweight and they don’t seem cheap made. I purchased them from Walmart for like $5 or $6 and he really seems to enjoy them!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love, love, love these pacifiers. I tried nearly every brand and these were the only pacifiers my children would take. I love the ring on the front so you can connect them to lovies or pacifier clips. Also loved that the product transitioned with children as they grow, with dental concerns in mind. Great product at a reasonable price.
mariam k.
chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought from buy buy baby and Both my kids love these! Refuse to take any other paci! Tried a bunch of different kinds... but nothing else seemed to work on them.
Lisa W.
My son takes these pacifiers with no problems. He has no issue keeping them in his mouth. Plus there is enough that he can grab it and put it back in on his own if he does come out. We have them all over our house and keep them everywhere. We will continue to buy these until we ween him from pacifiers.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Once again my child was picky with his pacifier just like his bottles. I had a nuby, I had playtex, those green ones that can have an animal on it, etc. this child would only use these and they worked well and were easy to clean. They are affordable and great quality. You can buy some glow in the dark ones too!
Megan W.
Mount Orab
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely the go-to pacifier for both of my kids. Before they were born I had an assortment of pacifiers because I didn't know which ones they would want. These were the only ones they would take. They held up well and I never had one break or wear out, even when used past the recommended 3 months.
Samantha G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter really likes this paci! There very cute and simple. I bought mine at #Wamart for about 5$ very affordable and great to have at all times to soothe ur little one! Definitely recommend buying this product.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is one of two brands of pacifiers my son will only use. I couldn't find it on Influenster, but he uses this Avent pacifier, but in the soft pack. The difference is in the ring around the paci, is softer on baby's skin and more lightweight. They're great for baby!
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For a long, long time this was the only pacifier my son would take. We used advent bottles, so I liked the idea of the pacifiers being comparable to the bottles. The clear ones are obviously a little tough to spot, so we tried not to buy those. Otherwise, a great purchase!
Jessica K.
Cape Coral, FL
My son is almost 6 months and he will not for the life of him keep a pacifier in his mouth! Does anyone else have this problem??
Kayla B.
Avent freeflow or soothie? What did your babies take best? So far he likes the soothie best.
Lisa W.
At what age did you ween your child off these pacifiers?
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Some babies just don't like the shape or feel of it. its better if they don't like a pacifer

back