Avent FreeFlow Pacifier

by Avent

#2 in Pacifiers

Extra airflow for sensitive skin. BPA-Free. Six holes in the shield for baby s greater comfort AVENT orthodontic, collapsible and symmetrical nipples respect the natural development of baby s palate, teeth and gums . All AVENT pacifiers are made of silicone and are taste and odour-free. Colors may vary Orthodontic nipple. Orthodontic, symmetrical collapsible nipple Odourless and taste-free User-friendly silicone nipples Snap-on protective cap Security ring handle ;

Are these hard plastic or more pliable?
At what age did you ween your child off these pacifiers?
Avent freeflow or soothie? What did your babies take best? So far he likes the soothie best.
Start your review of Avent FreeFlow Pacifier!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
For help with your baby. The best Pacifier out of many. Doesn’t leave red marks!! Easy to keep in!!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Avent FreeFlow Pacifier uploaded by Maika R.
Great pacifier . The baby loves it even though he doesn't depend on a pacifier but when he wants one he choose this over the others. I like that they're made breathable and doesn't leave rings on the babies mouth. I recommend this brand of pacifiers
Joleen D.
Mesa, AZ
These are very cute however my little one (2weeks old) doesn't care for them.
These are very cute however my little one (2weeks old) doesn't care for them.
Lacy N.
Briggsdale, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Avent FreeFlow Pacifier uploaded by Lacy N.
Purchased at: Target
My son loves these pacifiers they are the only ones he will take! I love them too because I like that they are plain and don’t have any cheesy designs on them.
Amena A.
Valley Stream, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Avent FreeFlow Pacifier uploaded by Amena A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one loves this pacifier. She uses it daily! These are very affordable and come in a easy carrying care.
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
Of all the pacifiers that we’ve gone through with my daughter, these have forever been our favorite! We always used avent bottles but and some say that the bottle and pacifier have to be similar. I will say these are NOT at all shapes like the bottle but idk if there’s any correlation behind the fact that she took both from the same brand.
jennifer H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These did wonders when my little guy was a baby. We only gave him a pacifier when it was time for sleep/nap , and never just for the heck of it. I went through many brands of pacifiers , but this was one of his favorites.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Avent FreeFlow Pacifier uploaded by Amber G.
My 5 month old takes this kind of pacifier. He only takes two pacifiers, this brand and the Tommee Tippee brand. I really love these. I like how they look and they’re very lightweight and they don’t seem cheap made. I purchased them from Walmart for like $5 or $6 and he really seems to enjoy them!
Bree L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We really appreciated these Avent Freeflow pacifiers. They definitely came in handy and worked like magic for soothing our baby, I liked them so much it’s one of the gifts I always include for new Mons-to-be. I absolutely recommend these.
Arlene C.
Perris, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Avent FreeFlow Pacifier uploaded by Arlene C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it my kids never took well to pacifiers but as soon as I popped this one in to my new born sons mouth he loved it it’s one of the only ones he likes plus I love that it has good air flow around the rim so his skin doesn’t irritate.