Avent FreeFlow Pacifier

by Avent

#1 in Pacifiers

Extra airflow for sensitive skin. BPA-Free. Six holes in the shield for baby s greater comfort AVENT orthodontic, collapsible and symmetrical nipples respect the natural development of baby s palate, teeth and gums . All AVENT pacifiers are made of silicone and are taste and odour-free. Colors may vary Orthodontic nipple. Orthodontic, symmetrical collapsible nipple Odourless and taste-free User-friendly silicone nipples Snap-on protective cap Security ring handle ;

Are these hard plastic or more pliable?
At what age did you ween your child off these pacifiers?
Avent freeflow or soothie? What did your babies take best? So far he likes the soothie best.
Start your review of Avent FreeFlow Pacifier!
Rosedale , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these they are the perfect fit for my son and they are affordable they come with a thing that u can clean the ninnys before you give them to your babies or if u need to clean them at anytime. they come in different size for when u need to go up when you child gets older if need be.
west covina, ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
2 out of my 3 kids love this pacifier and I loved it as well compared to the circle ones they give at the hospital. I would've liked it if they selled single packs because in one box I would like one design but not the other, so I've had a hard time on deciding which pack to buy.
somewhere.
My daughter LOVED these pacifiers ! since she was born and I bought ever stage for her up until a couple weeks ago ! they are a bit pricey in my opinion but what baby products aren't 🤷‍♀️ but overall i love the selection they have and the different stages !
Torrance, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Avent FreeFlow Pacifier uploaded by Taeler H.
This is one of my baby boy’s favorite pacifiers. The ones that have super straight nipples fall out easily and I find myself holding them and the ones with too much curve he doesn’t like. This one is perfect!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pacifiers are life savers!!! My daughter absolutely loves them. The size is perfect for newborns. We are almost ready to size up at 4 months old. It really helped her develop her sucking reflex. The color variety is great too. Plus, it comes with a carrying case.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Avent FreeFlow Pacifier uploaded by Lesley G.
Purchased at: Target
My baby really never took a pacifier till now that I found this one he loves it he sleeps with it all night and I get my sleep also I’m glad I found one that he actually liked.
Amherst, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Both of my daughters who are exclusively breastfed have taken these pacifiers and have no issues with feeding at the breast! These are lifesavers for self-soothing!
sycamore
Purchased at: Target
My favorite pacifiers. I love the little “hoop” for sanitary purposes..easy to hold with out worry about touch where my daughters mouth goes. Also easy to grab out of the car seat/ crib. My baby loves these pacifiers.
Kaysville, UT
Purchased at: Target
Best binkies! I tried sooo many different kinds and my son only loves these ones! They are so affordable, simple design and perfect for our family. I will definitely be buying these for all my kids in the future!!
Perris, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Avent FreeFlow Pacifier uploaded by Arlene C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it my kids never took well to pacifiers but as soon as I popped this one in to my new born sons mouth he loved it it’s one of the only ones he likes plus I love that it has good air flow around the rim so his skin doesn’t irritate.