BY AVENT #14 in Baby Monitors

The Essential Connection to Your Baby Philips Digital Video Baby Monitor 2 2.4 Color Screen 1 Day Night Video Monitoring 6 100% Private Connection 5 Soothing Your Baby 4 Easy in Use See Hear Your Baby from Anywhere in Your Home br The baby monitor SCD603 enables you to maintain a secure connection with your baby at all times. As well as perfect sound quality, you can now also see your baby. With a range up to 150 meter, this monitor is fully portable and easy to use. Day Night Video Monitoring Hear Your Baby with Clear Sound 1 High Resolution 2.4 Color Screen 4 Automatic Infra-Red Night Vision 3 Voice Activation Mode 100% Private Connection LED Lights Showing You When Your Unit is Linked in Range 2 Backup Battery Function in Case of Power Failure 3 Range up to 150 Meter* Soothing Your Baby Remotely Select Your Lullabies 2 Soft B

Buy on Walmart
Brooke H.
Mega Parent Expert
I love my monitor so much. As a first time mom, I had so many worries specially putting my son in his own room. This gave me some much relief and at a decent price. I would recommend this 100%
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Mega Parent Expert
This is easy to use and high quality. The night vision rocks and the pictures quality is clear. It's got great sound too
Stephanie F.
I used this for my 2 babies. I was a worried mama with my first always checking if they were breathing. The last two all of had to do is check the monitor and go about my business. Good quality. Would repurchase.
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
Works great! I highly recommend it to keep a check on your baby especially at night!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Works great!!! Perfect for monitoring your baby!! I highly recommend this product!!
Shirley M.
When I found out that I was pregnant, I so desperately wanted a baby monitor due to my fear of SIDS. I Knew that if I had to do chores outside the room, I'd drive myself Nuts running back and forth. Although we put a baby monitor on our registry, we did not receive one. So when I was contacted to review one, I Jumped at the chance! When we opened the Philips AVENT Digital Video Monitor I couldn’t believe how pretty And amazing it was! Dad was definitely more excited than I was. The camera is super flexible which allows movement and rotation whichever way you need it. It works as a regular camera during the day and has night vision for Lights out time. The camera can be mounted on the wall for a more permanent fixture. I love the parental unit with its 2.4″ screen and controls. We can also control the volume of the feed. The parental unit has the ability to turn on lullabies on the camera to help if the baby is having a hard time falling asleep. There are 3 musical choices to choose from. Albeit the lullabies are beautiful, The sound coming out of the camera is extremely low and being that my daughter has slight hearing loss its extremely difficult for her to hear it if she is fussing. The parental unit works from 500 ft. away which is great. At night, Just give Dad the parental unit, so he can be in charge of what is going on with baby and Momma gets a great night sleep (Woo Hoo) !
Kristy S.
I loved these video baby monitors. It's a good feeling when parents can relax etc and be reassured that baby is ok.
beckie s.
It works great. worth the price use this daily in since the baby was born now it is in the playroom and moved to her nursery when she is sleeping
Shalea H.
Argos, IN
Works great. I tested mine but haven't used it yet since my baby is only 2 months old. but I would highly recommend it to any new mom for their baby.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
How is the quality on the video of these monitors?
Janet O.
Is this a good quality?
Chenise M.
How is the quality?
Tiffiny M.
Frederick, MD
How many feet can I be away from the camera with the monitor?
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
Is it true other can hack into these and see your child? I've heard that and now thats my biggest fear with these