BY AVENT

Give your little one some comfort in a cute, contemporary way with the philips avent scf180/24 bpa-free contemporary freeflow pacifier, 6-18 months, 2-pk. Perfect for babes 6 mos. Old and up, these colorfully printed pacifiers ease infant stress with a fun and fashionable look. With orthodontic, collapsible and symmetrical nipples, these avent soothers respect the natural development of your baby's palate, teeth and gums. This 2-pk. Of pacifiers is bpa-free and comes with 2 snap-on hygienic caps to keep them clean and protected when they're not in use. Dishwasher and sterilizer safe. see more...

breann y.
Toledo, OH
Loved these pacifiers for my boys! Such cute designs and I loved the cap that clipped onto the nipple making easier to take them along with you and not having a bulky container taking up space. These are very durable and didn't collect water in them like some brands did.
Amanda E.
Columbia X Rd, PA
I don't know what it is about these pacifiers, but they are the only one both my girls would take. I tried a bunch of different kinds, too. They were/are both EBF. Never started them on pacifiers until 3-4 weeks.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
These are my favorite pacifiers and the only ones my son will take! They come with this little plastic case that allows me to cover the part that contacts my sons mouth to help keep it clean!
Kristin D.
Groton, CT
These are great pacifiers! My son loves his and it's great because air can get in so he doesn't get a rash from the pacifier sitting on his skin!
member-4e863d1ba
Bakersfield, CA
My son won't take any other brand than Avent pacifiers and we love the cute designs available! Work great and don't cover his face either!
Jennifer S.
I love these pacifiers my daughter loved them as well I liked how they have their little tops to it so they won't get dirty.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
My daughter used these when she was younger. I've always been a fan of Avent. They're products have always been reliable
Bre L.
These pacifiers are great. My daughter loves them. I recommend this product.
Mutlu H.
Staff
Istanbul
These are good pacifiers. My daughter used them for almost a year (not the same one :) ). Buy couple of them, since you will definitely loose them. You might need to clean them often since dirt can easy gather in the area where the tip and the base is connected.