BY AVENT #74 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

More Comfort, More Milk Philips Avent ~ Sense &Amp; Simplicity Comfort Bonus Pack Perfect Time Saver For Moms Provides You With A More Comfortable Position Soft Massage Cushion Easy To Clean Compact Design Simply Settings Intuitive Assembly Includes Our Natural Nipple When You Are Comfortable And Relaxed, Your Milk Flows More Easily.&Nbsp; That Is Why We Created Our Most Comfortable Breast Pump Yet:&Nbsp; Sit Comfortably With No Need To Lean Forward And Let Our Soft Massage Cushion Gently Stimulate Your Milk Flow. Sit More Comfortably With No Need To Lean Forward More Comfortable Pumping Position Due To Unique Design More Milk In Less Time The Perfect Time Saver For Moms Choose Your Most Comfortable Setting Features A Gentle Stimulation Mode &Amp; 3 Pumping Settings Gently Stimulates Natural Let Down &Amp; Milk Flow Soft Massage Cushion With Warm Feel Other Benefits Includes Our Natural Bottle &Amp; Nipple For Natural Latch On Compact Lightweight Design, Includes Handy Travel Bag Intuitive Assembly:&Nbsp; Easy Visual Matching Of Parts Easy Cleaning Due To The Small Number Of Separate Parts Bonus:&Nbsp; Breast Pads:&Nbsp; 20 Day, 20 Night, Travel Pouch, Bra Clip Highlights More Comfortable Position The Breast Pump Has A Unique Design, So Your Milk Flows Directly From Your Breast Into The Bottle, Even When You Are Sitting Up Straight.&Nbsp; This Means You Can Sit More Comfortably When Pumping:&Nbsp; No Need For You To Lean Forward To Make Sure All Your Milk Ends Up In The Bottle.&Nbsp; Sitting Comfortably And Being Relaxed When Pumping, Naturally Helps Your Milk To Flow More Easily. Simple Settings To Choose From When Switched On, The Pump Automatically Starts In Gentle Stimulation Mode To Get Your Milk Flowing.&Nbsp; Then Choose From 3 Pumping Settings To Make Milk Flow Most Comfortable For You. Soft Massage Cushion Our Massage Cushion Has A New Soft Velvety Texture That Gives A Warm Feel To The Skin For Comfortable, Gentle Stimulation Of Your Milk Flow.&Nbsp; During Pumping, It Gently Mimics Your Baby's Suckling For Natural Let Down And Clinically Proven Effectiveness.&Nbsp; The Soft Massage Cushion Is Designed To Comfortably Fit The Majority Of Moms.&Nbsp; Should You Need It, A Larger Size Cushion Is Available Separately (Availability May Vary Per Country). Easy Cleaning Cleaning Is Easy, Thanks To The Small Number Of Separate Parts.&Nbsp; Your Milk Will Never Come Into Contact With The Tubing And Base Unit.&Nbsp; All Parts Are Dishwasher Proof, Except The Electrical Parts. Perfect Time Saver For Moms Simultaneous Pumping At Both Breasts Is Proven More Efficient And May Even Boost Your Ability To Produce Breast Milk.‡ Intuitive Assembly Easy Visual Matching Of Parts For Intuitive Assembly. Compact Design The Breast Pump Has A Compact Design, Which Makes It Easy To Hold And Position On Your Breast.&Nbsp; The Small, Lightweight Base Unit Can Easily Be Place Within Comfortable Reach For Full Control When Pumping.&Nbsp; For Extra Convenience

Erica B.
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
I love the Avent Comfort breast pump because I can pump from both sides at one time to cut down on time. The different speeds are great. It is very comfortable and quiet, I can pump in the nursery without disturbing my newborn. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come with a way to keep the pumps attached to your breasts, so both hands are occupied keeping them snug to your breasts.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
When I first got this product I was more than excited to try it out cause one I was using a manual pump so my hands were tired by mid day, it did take me a while to adjust my nipples correctly till the point where they comfortable, and it had an adjustment to the pace of how fast you want it which I loved !
Alma O.
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I absolutely love his pump! It is a double electric pump so it takes half the time to pump, and it's suction is great! I feel like I can get more milk out of this one than my Medela pump in style. It does hurt a little because of the higher suction, but it has 3 speeds, and it is very easy to use.
Tiffany B.
I have a love/hate relationship with this pump. In the beginning I struggled with leaks, especially around the silicone pad, which actually makes the pump more comfortable when I can keep the seal. I've taken to pumping just one side at a time to avoid leaks, but then pumping takes twice as long.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this and also a Medela pump as well. This sucked harder and therefore got more milk than the Medela, but boy did it hurt. It was also much louder and easy to spill milk if you are not careful, but i think it was worth it for the bigger volume
Christina N.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Didn't work. After changing flanges and doing everything I could, the pump just didn't work for me. It also made a terrible loud noise while it was on. I was severely dissappointed As I had purchased all the bottles that fit the pump as well. Personally, I wouldn't but again.
Ashane B.
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love this pump, I truly recommend it. Nights when I was tired but really needed to pump these came in handy. You can pump both breast at the same and it's different speeds just incase you are tender. The suction it self it's painful and you barely feel the cups on you. All you need is about 15mins and you are good to go. It also provides you with the utensils to store your milk as well.
Jesika  .
Jesika .
Acampo, CA
THE BEST PUMP EVER! The controls are in your hand vs the Medella where you have to have a free hand for the dials. It saved me when I couldn't get my babies to latch properly. Very portable and EASY to use.
Andie M.
Andie M.
I love that I can pump straight into my bottles and not have to transfer except for my stock pile I'm building up. Very comfortable breast pads
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
This pump was a life saver! When my son was first born I had to pump while they did some extra testing and it worked wonders!
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Would any of you guys recommend these? Or other brands? I have a 50% coupon for it but I wanna make sure it's good before purchasing it!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Boyd, WI
How is the suction? Does it pump well?
Silkyn R.
Silkyn R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does anybody know which breast pump is better between the avent, lansinoh, and evenflo ??
Tiffany B.
Anyone else struggle with leaks? I check and double check that I put the pads on properly, but still they come off around the edge and leak, especially when pumping with a bra. Is there a fix for this?