BY AVENT

Less fussing, especially at night*. Less colic** Unsettled and irritable behavior, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies.  Clinical studies show that the AVENT Bottle significantly reduces colic and fussing.  Fussing is reduced especially at night*. Less fussing. Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing*. To fit your baby s growing needs. Five different nipple flow. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "What I like about these bottles is that they are wide and very easy to clean." in 1 review
  • "We got so many other brands and my son loved these bottles just as much as I did." in 1 review
  • "Even my breastfed babies would use these bottles. " in 1 review
Kacey D.
Kacey D.
I think this is truly my fav brand. My son is not difficult at all when it comes to feeding but what I love it the uniqueness about these bottles. The shape is different for one. They are wider than the average bottle. Since the nipple are wider, they are easier to clean! They have the classic nipple and a natural nipple. The natural one mimics a breat nipple more but my son uses the classics because he is not breast feed anymore and has no issues with this one. Good luck mommies 😘
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
I use these bottles but the pink ones and my baby loves them. She doesn't like any other bottle but this brand. They are easy to clean and I like that the bottle. an be used with other products from their line.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
Love these bottles. The tops come in three sizes to support baby's flow needs. My daughter latches fine with these at daycare. She is nursed at home and had very little trouble transitioning.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
My baby loves these. The nipples are larger than most which makes for a more natural feel. Also, love the wide top. Easier to dump in formula when you're on the go.
Sue B.
Sue B.
Olney, MD
These were the only bottles all three of my girls used! loved them. I chose them because they seemed a close second to a natural nipple.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Mega Parent Expert
Love Avent- my kids love Avent- plus the bottles are pretty durable and top rack wash really great
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
I personally love this bottle compared to all the other fancy bottles. We got so many other brands and my son loved these bottles just as much as I did. The washing of these bottles was a breeze as well! Will repurchase for next baby
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Valparaiso, IN
This is the hands down best bottle/nipple brand. We tried 3 other brands and my son just cried and cried and was such a struggle, but these made it so easy to transition from breast to bottle for him.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
Best bottle ever. i love the size of the bottle and also the size of the nipple. It is a perfect feeding bottle for a newborn. My newborn like it very much and preferred it better than the other brand of bottles i used.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Garfield
I started with these bottles when my child was younger but then had to switch due to that he was spittinh up too much with these bottles. and they didn't hold enough liquid that I needed