BY AVENT

Less fussing, especially at night*. Less colic** Unsettled and irritable behavior, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies.  Clinical studies show that the AVENT Bottle significantly reduces colic and fussing.  Fussing is reduced especially at night*. Less fussing. Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing*. To fit your baby s growing needs. Five different nipple flow. see more...

Avent Classic Feeding Bottle with Variable Flow Nipple
  • "What I like about these bottles is that they are wide and very easy to clean." in 1 review
  • "We got so many other brands and my son loved these bottles just as much as I did." in 1 review
  • "Even my breastfed babies would use these bottles. " in 1 review
Kacey D.
I think this is truly my fav brand. My son is not difficult at all when it comes to feeding but what I love it the uniqueness about these bottles. The shape is different for one. They are wider than the average bottle. Since the nipple are wider, they are easier to clean! They have the classic nipple and a natural nipple. The natural one mimics a breat nipple more but my son uses the classics because he is not breast feed anymore and has no issues with this one. Good luck mommies 😘
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
My son love this bottle since he was a new born until he was about 3months then he stop cause my dumb doctor recommend to just give him breastmilk thats its great but hard to go out cause he doesn't want no more bottle. But this bottle its great for every day used for babies.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
I personally love this bottle compared to all the other fancy bottles. We got so many other brands and my son loved these bottles just as much as I did. The washing of these bottles was a breeze as well! Will repurchase for next baby
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
My daughter loves these bottles, but I've had some troubles with them coming clean in the dishwasher. I don't know if it's just my dishwasher, but it's the only thing that still has formula residue in it when I was it.
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
I use these bottles but the pink ones and my baby loves them. She doesn't like any other bottle but this brand. They are easy to clean and I like that the bottle. an be used with other products from their line.
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
Love these bottles. The tops come in three sizes to support baby's flow needs. My daughter latches fine with these at daycare. She is nursed at home and had very little trouble transitioning.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
Best bottle ever. i love the size of the bottle and also the size of the nipple. It is a perfect feeding bottle for a newborn. My newborn like it very much and preferred it better than the other brand of bottles i used.
Kelly R.
Valparaiso, IN
This is the hands down best bottle/nipple brand. We tried 3 other brands and my son just cried and cried and was such a struggle, but these made it so easy to transition from breast to bottle for him.
Jennifer M.
Garfield, NJ
I started with these bottles when my child was younger but then had to switch due to that he was spittinh up too much with these bottles. and they didn't hold enough liquid that I needed
Michelle A.
My baby loves these. The nipples are larger than most which makes for a more natural feel. Also, love the wide top. Easier to dump in formula when you're on the go.