2 colors available

BY AVENT

Get Ready for Breastfeeding Helps You with the First Days of Breastfeeding. Stay Dry & Comfortable 12 x Day-Time Breast Pads 6 x Night-Time Breast Pads. Soothe & Stimulate 2 x Thermogel Pads for Dual Use. Establish Your Routine 1 x Bra Clip 1 x Washable Pouch. Developed with Midwife & Baby Adviser Developed with Breastfeeding Expert. Highlights. 12 x Day - Time Breast Pads To keep you dry and comfortable during the day. see more...

• What's actually in the kit?12 day-time breast pads, six n... 1 Answers
Laura A.
Laura A.
Austin, TX
Wonderful! If I'd had this with the first child I don't think I would have quit nursing after just six weeks. The gel pads are truly a lifesaver. I still use them from time to time now that my baby has teeth.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Zanesville, OH
These cool packs are large and cumbersome. I do not think they are worth the money. A washcloth can serve the same purpose.
Nursing pads a good quality. I liked these. In the beginning you definitely need some good disposable nursing pads!
member-87bf16a58
member-87bf16a58
Berea, KY
This is a lifesaver. Those pads are amazing, I leaked sooo much. Talk about embarrassing walking around with a wet shirt. Those pads work miracles.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Oooh I could have used this!
Wish I would have seen this kit, next baby lol
mandi n.
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
All the right essentials to be ready with when begining to breastfed we know how important it is to be reafy and this covers it all
Megan G.
Megan G.
Brantford, ON
This set was my lifesaver when my son was born and I had major engorgement problems! Hot or cold these pads are amazing!
Marlene p.
Marlene p.
It is an excellent product. The only thing I would like it in a little more variety in colors
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Kitchener, ON, ON
This set was super helpful when my daughter was born. I didn't realize how much I would leak and need those pads!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
What's actually in the kit?