Avent Breast Pump Conversion Kit

by Avent

This Conversion Set works with most manual and single or double electric pumps on the market. Set includes: 2 Breast Pump Converters for Avent Natural Feeding Bottles 2 Breast Pump Converters for Avent Via Disposable Bases 4 Ultra Comfort Disposable Breast Pads Pump, Store, Feed Converters allow you to pump directly into Avent Bottles or VIA Disposable Bases Attach the soft, natural shape nipple to feed - no need to transfer milk! Now baby can continue to enjoy your breastmilk even if you can t be there to give it yourself For use with the Avent Breast Milk Containers, Natural Feeding Bottles, VIA Breast Milk Storage Kits and VIA Nurser Kits. Breast Milk Storage Container and VIA Base not included. Converters are dishwasher-safe and can be sterilized. 1-800-54-AVENT aventamerica.com

I plan on getting this for my grand daughter who is expecting her first child. How good are these compare to other brands?
This works with a Medela pump?
How long have these been around? I wish I knew about these when I was pumping. Would have been a time saver.
Start your review of Avent Breast Pump Conversion Kit!
Cristina R.
I dont.like them I rather.use Dr. Brown's bottles. I feel like after a while they drip milk.
Ramatu T.
Blaine, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great buy and easy to use, Agent products are easy to use and simple. Use it when I was expressing loved it. Recommend.
Megan B.
Henryetta, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good to use with the medela pump. you can pump straight into your advent bottles!!
Chelsey B.
I had to use these while using a couple pumps and needing parts. This was such a help when using the same bottles for sanitary purposes. Recommended for anyone who needs specific bottles...
Stephanie C.
Glendora, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I love this brand this is the best brand I recommend you guys to get it . It’s helpful
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Simple, easy to use I didn't have to pump in one and pour into the bottles. great for back to work moms
Brooke M.
These are wonderful to have! they came in handy when I was transitioning my son
These are wonderful to have! they came in handy when I was transitioning my son
Sonia B.
Chicago , IL
Esta marca es súper buena y no me defraudaron ya que me sirvió mucho y pues de excelente calidad
Shea L.
Pittsburg, CA
I am already a big fan of Avent products! Kit was soooo easy to use, and very good quality!
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN
Although I was not able to breastfeed for long, this conversation kit was nice. I did not have to pump into a bottle and then dump it into the Avent bottles. Convenient and affordable.