BY AVENT

For safe storage and transport

Philips Avent storage cups have a lid that creates a secure seal for safe storage and transport.

To track easy dates & contents

To track easily dates and contents.

Nicole S.
San Rafael
Review for: AVENT 6 oz. Breastmilk Storage Starter Set more...
I bought these because I had a gift card and didn’t know much about storing milk. They are really awesome for freezer storage because they don’t leak. The only downside is that it seems to leak when I attach the lid/nipple on and feed my babe that way. Besides that, awesome for storing my supply.
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As an exclusive pumper I thought these would be a god send. Overall great concept idea, it holds more milk than most storage containers on the market. However, the lids are difficult to screw on - bad idea when your trying to close the container after a 3 am pump session half asleep. They don't stack well either which is a bummer when these take over your fridge.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product for a breastfeeding mommy. It is affordable, reusable, durable and can be sterilized. I recommend these even for when the baby starts eating, you can store snacks, fruits, baby food. It is very good and saves a lot of money vs. the disposable bags.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got these to store my breast milk and instantly loved that they come in a vacuum sealed packaging (inside the box) so you know that they haven't been opened or tampered with and are completely sterile. They also come in 2 separate vacuum sealed bags with plastic clips so if you only need one or 2 cups, you don't have to contaminate all of the cups. I didn't use very many of them for breast milk, but they have been great as containers to hold snacks for my toddler when we go on road trips, I have only opened one bag and my second is still sealed & waiting to see if pumping for #2 is more of a success.
Tonya H.
Clinton Township, MI
I had the worse experience with these. 1. The separated milk fat sticks to the walls usually in bags and other containers I would swirl and it all mixed back in. 2. They are large and space takers. 3. Most importantly they do not deal well. I had 8 oz in two different containers in a cooler it was tipped and all of the milk spilled so after I cried for 15 minutes over spilled milk I threw out all of them.
Elizabeth T.
Gilbert, AZ
I used these with my 11 year old when she was a baby and knew it was something I needed with my son when I baby shopping. My son is 18 months now and we still uses these all the time. I used to use them to store breastmilk. But now I use them to hold milk when we travel. As long as you screw the lid on properly they do not leak. These are great for traveling.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I used these while breastfeeding but I still use them now. my kids love when they get these because they know that this is the only way they can have trail mix in their rooms while they watch tv.
Irene  C.
These storage jugs are too big. They aren't good for storing milk in the freezer u less u have a deep freezer that has extra room and the price is not worth the extra hassle
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
Great storage for breastmilk! Also great as little snack containers for your little ones! They store easily in the cupboard taking up very little space!
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is an excellent option to save the milk, especially if you go to some months trabajr to be small and do not take up much space in the refrigerator.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Is the plastic on these thicker than ziploc storage containers?
Claudia M.
I really was thinking of buy ,is this worth it ?
Kinga S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved these because I could hand express into them and when my little guy got older I used them as baby food containers
Adelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can you put these in the freezer?
Joslyn Q.