• Avent Breast Milk Storage Cups Philips Avent
  • Avent Breast Milk Storage Cups Avent Breast Milk Storage Starter Set - 6-...
  • Avent Breast Milk Storage Cups AVENT 6 oz. Breastmilk Storage Starter Set
  • Avent Breast Milk Storage Cups Avent SCF618/10 BPA Free Breast Milk Stora...

BY AVENT

For safe storage and transport

Philips Avent storage cups have a lid that creates a secure seal for safe storage and transport.

To track easy dates & contents

To track easily dates and contents.

Erica C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use these for pumping on the go. I like them because they stack into each other for storage in my pumping bag. They’re super easy to clean and can be used on the top rack of my dishwasher. Comes with 2 adapters for the spectra pump which is awesome! I’ve purchased 2 sets on this breastfeeding journey and 3 sets 2 years ago with my 1st baby - will continue to buy!
Kimberly a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were okay but they weren't my favorite. The cups take up a lot more room than the bags do so I ran out of room in my freezer pretty quickly. They were good for the price but i honestly would not buy these again if I could go back. They make good condiment cups!
Serena S.
winchester,ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The are extremely space saving as they clip together, I'd give 5 stars if they where easier to thaw from frozen but from the fridge they heat up quickly. No leaking when knocked over with the lid on and they come with an attachment to my pump!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so great and convenient to have and be able to use everyday and know that my milk is being stored properly and nicely. I love that im able to store my milk quick and easily without fear that my milk will spoil or leak ! Definitely recommend
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These cups were part of my workday routine. The pump adapter lid was compatible with my Spectra S1 pump flanges so I pumped directly into the cups, then combined all the milk into one cup for transport to my MIL. I never had a problem with leaks & appreciated having multiple cups so I didn't have to run the wash every single night!
Rachel M.
Phoenix
Love this product. Makes storing milk super easy and convenient. My biggest fear is spilled milk after pumping for about an hour and I have yet to spill milk. I think it is great value for the price of the product and I will continue to purchase this product.
Shannon P.
Great product. Works just as it's supposed to. I have had this for months now and no issues. I would recommend this to any breastfeeding mom out there and would use any other advent product because of its quality. Definitely a must for storage
Nicole S.
San Rafael
I bought these because I had a gift card and didn’t know much about storing milk. They are really awesome for freezer storage because they don’t leak. The only downside is that it seems to leak when I attach the lid/nipple on and feed my babe that way. Besides that, awesome for storing my supply.
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As an exclusive pumper I thought these would be a god send. Overall great concept idea, it holds more milk than most storage containers on the market. However, the lids are difficult to screw on - bad idea when your trying to close the container after a 3 am pump session half asleep. They don't stack well either which is a bummer when these take over your fridge.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product for a breastfeeding mommy. It is affordable, reusable, durable and can be sterilized. I recommend these even for when the baby starts eating, you can store snacks, fruits, baby food. It is very good and saves a lot of money vs. the disposable bags.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Is the plastic on these thicker than ziploc storage containers?
Claudia M.
I really was thinking of buy ,is this worth it ?
Joslyn Q.