Avent Breast Milk Storage Bags SCF603/25, 25 ea uploaded by Riquel M.Avent Breast Milk Storage Bags SCF603/25, 25 ea uploaded by Mayaclly R.Avent Breast Milk Storage Bags SCF603/25, 25 ea uploaded by Synthia N.

BY AVENT #7 in Milk Storage

Ultimate Protection for Your Breast Milkbr Capacity: 6 oz 180 mL Pre-Sterilized and Tamper Proofbr Tamper evident seal indicates the pre-sterilized bag is untouched before first use, for complete hygiene. 2 Strong and Durable br Reinforced side seams and dual layered material provide extra reassurance that your precious breast milk is stored safely in the freezer or fridge. 3 Ultimate Protection br Secure, leak-proof double zipper closure for safe storage of your breast milk. 4 Express, Fill, Store br The wide and sturdy opening of the bag ensures easy filling and pouring of your breast milk. 5 Self-Standing Bag br The sturdy design of this bag enables it to be self standing. 6 Pre-Sterilized br The bag is pre-sterilized for hygienic use and storage. 7 BPA Free br This bag is made out BPA free material. Philips AVENT breast milk storage bags provide see more...

Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are the best milk storage bags I have used! I used to have a problem with other ones leaking but these are durable and hold up really well compared to other brands. Definitely will buy again in the future probably
evelyn r.
Ozone Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Favorite storage bags ever. I have tried many. The print is nice. They freeze very well. No issues with leaks. Great seal and like that im not writing directly where milk goes. And able to stand up nicely.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are perfect for my needs when it comes to storing breast milk. I wasn’t sure that defrosting would be effective. But the double sealing design exceeded my expectations at a great value. I may buy again.
Christina M.
Anthony , NM
These were the first storage bags I have used. The only problem I had was the part where you cut to allow the milk to enter would often get stuck leaving it difficult to pour the milk in. I had no issues with air or leaking after the sealing of the bag. I loved that I was able to include time, date, how many ounces/mL it was per bag made it a lot easier to keep up with my storage.
Melissa S.
Lawrence, MA
Avent breastmilk storage bag are my favorite. They're leak proof and that a plus for me . The only downside is that they're are little bit bulky, the bags don't lay completely flat on the fridge for better storage on the fridge. But averall they are great bags .
Tiffany B.
I like that these bags are bpa free but I still don't warm the milk in these bags. I thaw overnight in the fridge, transfer to a glass bottle and then warm. Not every pen can right on this bag but overall I've been very pleased with them.
Jenah B.
Rutland, VT
These are my preferred bags for storing the milk I pump! I love how they have a special spot for labeling all the relevant info: your child's name, the date, the time, and the amount. They are nicely compact for my freezer and it's really easy to pour the milk in from the pump bottle.
Ashley R.
This is the brand of breast milk storage bags that I trust and use everyday! They hold well and do not break easily. The material I very thick. I also love the tab connected to it where you can write the date, time, amount, etc. These bags hold a lot of milk!
Kathy V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love these storage bags!! I appreciate the tear off tags, makes thing much more sanitary. I like there's enough space to write the date and time and amount. They hold up to 6oz each and freeze really well. I would definitely recommend!
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
I love using these for work. They go up to 6 oz but can store closer to 8 oz. They have a double seal so they do not leak and as soon as you take them out of the box you can feel that they are thick and not easily going to break