BY AVENT #10 in Milk Storage

Secure, leak-proof double zipper seal

Secure, leak-proof double zipper closure for safe storage of your breast milk

Pre-sterilized bag with tamper proof seal

Tamper evident seal indicates the pre-sterilized bag is untouched before first use, for complete hygiene

• How is the seal on this? I heard they can be a hassle to ...1 Answers
Jennifer J.
Glendale Hts, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were my favorite bags until I found the ones from Lanisoh. These hold a decent amount of liquid (6-8 oz) and are a good quality. They stay completely sanitized until you rip off the top portion at the time of use. They also have a generous space for writing dates/amounts on them. Stand up easily when full.
Vivian M.
Salem
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
More expensive then any other brand of bags. Sold exclusively online which makes last minute shopping difficult. Doesnt offer similar perks like other brands such as preventing spilage  or extra measures to extend the life of the milk. Price point is main turn off.
Tzipporah S.
Monsey, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were great - the milk stayed frozen and everything was kept very sanitary.  Would give 5 stars if the bags would've fit directly on my pump - but I jsut pumped into bottles and poured into the bags. I would definitely buy these again and reccommend to friends.
Adriana C.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Great storage bags. You can label them so you know when to dispose if you have to. Doesnt leak everywhere like other brand storage bags. You get quiet a bit amount of bags so it will last for a while depending how much you pump. I highly recomme d this.
Rachel D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like these! Very sterile and sturdy. There is a seal you must break before pouting milk in to store which is unique to these bags. I've never had any leaks or issues. I registered for these on Amazon and they have been working really well.
Alexa D.
Spring Lake, NJ
These bags are great at storing milk as long as you don't care about oz measurements. It's pretty much impossible to tell how much milk is actually in the bag. I also prefer cutting off most of the top where you write to me he it easier to pour milk into them.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
Purchased at: Target
These breast milk storage bags work get and my freezer is currently packed full of them. They are easy to use and allow for the storage of various ounces of milk for you baby. I’d recommend giving these a try if you need milk storage!
Tamara B.
Alameda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I love how easy it is to use. Easy to fill and easy to freeze. It is the only storage bag I use. I love the zipper makes it east to close up tight. I'm all about easy. With three kids I don't have time for anything less than easy.
Brittany H.
Bentonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Avent milk storage bags worked perfect! Never had any leaks. They're nice and thick so you don't have to worry about rips. The double zipper closes easily and is very secure. I would definitely repurchase these.
irai l.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Thick long lasting bags. I loved them and I have been storing my milk for months. I have thawed out some milk a few times and the milk is on perfect f condition Which means the bags are storing the milk perfectly
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
How is the seal on this? I heard they can be a hassle to close.

Amazon