BY AVENT #10 in Milk Storage

Express breast milk directly into a breast milk container using any Philips Avent Bras pump. Store Insert a sealing disc to store breast milk in the refrigerator or freezer. Feed Simply replace the sealing disc with an Avent Nipple for feeding your baby - no need to transfer milk. The Philips Avent Advantage.

Bhanik S.
San Jose, CA
The product is very useful and practical. We havent used a lot of storage containers bag yet but with our minimal usage we have liked it. We would continue to use it in the near future as our requirements for storage grows. If you are in the market for similar product, I would recommend to check this out
Brandi J.
Seffner, Fl
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used the avent containers and bottles. My son absolutely loved the nipples, but I don't necessarily think he's a picky little guy. He's never had trouble latching on. They're a bit pricey, but totally worth it. They're not cheaply made. I would buy again and recommend.
RachelMarie A.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’m rating this a 5 because I was happily surprised that these containers fit perfectly into my spectra 1 pump. I don’t have to do anything extra, I can pump right into them and then refrigerate. It’s one less thing to do thankfully. They also don’t leak which is a plus
Kristina K.
Glen Burnie
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I do love these containers, it just simple. There isn't a trick to it and they don't fall over like other milk bags. They are sturdy and get the job done. They are more for fresh milk and milk bags make it easier to freeze. I would recommend to other parents.
Allie P.
Huron
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this brand is a little lower quality than other brands I have used. I didn't like when I got bottles, my baby wouldn't latch to the nipples, but did great latching to every other nipple on bottles. Not sure if I would buy this product again.
Shayla O.
Kettle Falls
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to use! My son seemed to do ok with the nipple but I should have gotten a newborn first when he w a born instead of the slow nipple, it seemed to be a little to fast still other than that it worked pretty well and perfect for the first few months.
JASMINE L.
Key West, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Through three kids, these storage bottles have yet to disappoint. My only wish is that the new, wider bottles be compatible with the caps for these. Obviously, the size difference is the first problem. Despite this, I would buy it again—even to gift.
Jay F.
Houston
Typically I use the storage bags for milk I will freeze. Currently my baby is only taking in breast milk, so when we are out and about I pump using these bottles for a quick pump and go; for milk that I will use within that day or the next day.
naomi t.
Washington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried many different generic brands and also other brand name products, This product has proven itself time and time again to be the best. I use this from my oldest child to my newest born. The extra lid toppers help for easy storage.
Megan M.
Weatherford
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are amazing for storing my pumped milk in until I’m ready to freeze it! Love love love these they are easy to clean and put together. It’s super easy to pop the cap out and put a nipple in if you need a bottle in a rush.

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.