BY AVENT

More Comfort, More Milk Naturally For Ages 0-6 Months. Sit More Comfortably with No Need to Lean Forward. Gently Stimulates Natural Let Down & Milk Flow. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding. Easy to Use, Store & Transport. BPA Free When you are comfortable and relaxed, your milk flows more easily.  That is why we created our most comfortable breast pump yet:  Sit comfortably with no need to lean forward and let our soft massage cushion gently stimulate your milk flow. More Comfortable Position The breast p. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelly R.
Valparaiso, IN
I love my Avent bottles and nipples, but I had a hard time with the breast pump and pumping in general. I did better doing it manually over using this.
Nadine H.
Wish I had bought the double, but wasn't available at any of our local stores.

I had to buy a larger cushion separately to alleviate some pain inflicted by the original cushion provided. The large cushion was much better, but over time caused bruises to form. I checked to see if an XL was available and there wasn't. Perhaps something Avent could look into. I prefer my Avent to my Medela because I get much better expressions, but because of the bruising (and the fact that Medela is a double), I switched over. If I had bought the Avent double pump and if an XL cushion was available, I'd still be using it.
Allisha B.
Rossville, GA
Great breast pump. This is the exact same one I used with both my kids. To be a single breast pump it works great.
Carolina D.
Salem, OR
I own this breast pump, and it works wonders. It's really helpful when I'm full. It's small and portable which I love!
Bere D.
Love it easy to use and great for a working mommy. Use it multiple times during the day at home and work
Danielle S.
Marion, MS
I love how easy it is to store the milk into the Avent bottles, but this pump was a slight disappointment. It is very loud and it looses suction often.
Hannah E.
Mega Parent Expert
I have been using this pump for four months. I really like it. It works really well and is super easy to use. I do wish I had a double pump because it would save time but, it works.
Cassandra D.
As a breastfeeding mom, I bought this solely to pump on occasion so my husband and other children can feed the baby. It is super easy to put together and take apart to clean. I love the silicone "cover" which makes pumping comfortable for me, but also massages to allow for more milk to be produced. It's very compact and easily fits in the baby bag. Highly recommended.
Love T.
Brampton, ON
Mega Parent Expert
Got this one for my third baby. It works just as well as medela breast pump. Except its less expensive. Easy to clean and easy to operate.
Mindy H.
Bottles and nipples are fantastic! The pump is okay but is load and takes along time to empty breast. I do like the fact that it is small and I can take it anywhere with me and is also battery operated when you don't have access to an outlet.
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
I found this pump didn't have enough suction. I couldn' get a drop! Did anyone else have same issue?