Avent BPA Free Natural Breast Pump Manual with 4 oz Bottle uploaded by Socheata R.

BY AVENT #32 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

More Comfort, More Milk Naturally For Ages 0-6 Months. Sit More Comfortably with No Need to Lean Forward. Gently Stimulates Natural Let Down & Milk Flow. Easy to Combine Breast & Bottle Feeding. Easy to Use, Store & Transport. BPA Free When you are comfortable and relaxed, your milk flows more easily.  That is why we created our most comfortable breast pump yet:  Sit comfortably with no need to lean forward and let our soft massage cushion gently stimulate your milk flow. More Comfortable Position The breast pu. see more...

Avent BPA Free Natural Breast Pump Manual with 4 oz Bottle
  • "Small and you can just put in your bag or diaper bag and you are good to go!" in 1 review
  • "If you will be doing some heavy duty pumping though, I would strongly recommend going with a double electric pump." in 1 review
  • "i got one for my baby shower ita a great little pump for occasional use very cheap too compared to others" in 1 review
  • "This manual hand pump works great its easy to out together and take apart it is very easy and its does the job!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to any and all mothers." in 1 review
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down to this manual pump. I decided to purchase this Kanayka pump because I had an engorgement and my medela pump wasn't taking care of it. I love the petals that covers the flange it really helped with my clogged ducts. Very easy to clean and is very comfortable. I highly recommend this product. Very small so it's easy to store. I purchased this at babies r us for $25 bucks.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product the box says more Comfort more milk and that's the truth in this situation. The little cushy insert that goes in is amazing it massages the breast as you pump. and it makes a world of difference my only complaint is that they should give you a slightly larger bottle not a full size bottles but somewhere in between 4 and 9oz one because it would be easier to hold
Rachael A.
Hyattsville
This is such a convenient product and I use it more than my electric one. When my husband and I take our little one anywhere, I use this in the car on the way so that she has a bottle when we arrive. My only complaint is that sometimes while I am pumping, the rubber thing will fold off the lip and I have to put it back on and the bottle will sometimes loosen... but other than that, it is a great product.
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this pump!!!! Not only is it a great size it's easier to take in your diaper bag and the suction on it was way better then the other one I had! Super happy with this one amd plan on buying another one next pregnancy
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was forever grateful that they had this pump. There were so many times when I was commuting to work, and needed to pump and this came in handy. It was easy to use. It wasn't as pleasant as an electric pump, but it was small and portable and suited my needs in a pinch!
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great! Great suction, ergonomics are good enough that your hand doesnt get sore too quickly. Very little nipple chafing. I got this online off of amazon. Would highly recommed for anyone who likes manuel pumps
Christine F.
Avent really knows their stuff when it comes to breast feeding, and this pump is no exception. I primarily use an electric double pump, but sometimes you just need a little manual pump (when traveling, easy use in the car, no electricity, etc). It is easy to use, comfortable (well, as comfortable as a pump can be, lol), and stimulates let down well. The "petals" on the cup help a lot. And I love that you can easily use any of the Avent bottles and milk storage bags/cups with it. If you will be doing some heavy duty pumping though, I would strongly recommend going with a double electric pump. But you can't beat the convenience and ease of use that the Avent manual pump provides.
Crystal R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wow wow wow!!!! I must say that I am very impressed with this pump. The parts are easy to assemble and take apart. Easy to clean and use. My favorite part about this pump is that it suctions milk faster than my electric Medela pump! This hand held pump gives my back a break too because you can use it sitting upright verses leaning forward. I'm so glad my husband bought this for me! It's the perfect size for trips (I keep it in my daughters diaper bag).
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I actually used the Influenster app to help me out at store to see the reviews before buying a manual pump, I was in weaning process so I knew I wasn't going to use it for so long, so I was looking for a cheap one but with good quality and I'm so happy I did! This pump is awesome, easy to use, easy to clean, and the silicone part makes it much more comfortable! I highly recommend it!!
Kait C.
I was at the hospital using the madela pump and when I got home I used this pump. I much prefer this pump more. I was pumping 1 oz total for the first few days and by the end of the week it was at 3oz each. Unfortunately I stopped pumping because it was too hard for me to keep up. I have a 3 year-old constantly needing my attention and to pump every three hours was getting hard.
Gabby P.
Newkirk, OK
I have a manual breast pump and was thinking of getting a manual like this to take to work. How long does it take to pump generally? Does it take more or less time to pump with a manual like this or an electric pump?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
How do you think this measures up to other brands of pumps?
Shannon R.
Does this work with other brands of bottles or just Avent?
Vanessa C.
I am a first time mother and I am trying to relactate. My supply has dramatically decreased and I need a new manual pump to take to work with me. I was considering this pump because of the short nipple shaft. With my other manual pump I felt like I wasted so much milk in the nipple shaft and I was hoping this pump would help with that. Do you find that this is the case or helpful. What is word on this pump?
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I EBF and may be going on a road trip this summer. Would this work well for pumping and feeding on the road? Also, is it pretty small for storing in luggage?