Avent BPA Free Bottles
Avent BPA Free Bottles
By Avent
enereida r.
enereida r.
Which are better these or Dr.Browns
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
These bottles are definitely better than Dr. Brown bottles. My son literally gagged and then spit up a whole ounce after he was done. I love my Avent bottles and they're a lot easier to clean.
Becky W.
Becky W.
1 year, 9 months ago
I started with Dr. Brown's and switched to these. These are better in that they are MUCH easier to clean.
Shea L.
Shea L.
PITTSBURG, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
My baby girl would literally gag on Dr Brown bottles. These worked great for her! And, you don't have to worry about cleaning all those small pieces like with Dr Brown bottles!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
2 years, 1 month ago
We used both with our first daughter, but have switched to Avent exclusively with our second. People complain about cleaning "all" the parts of Dr. Browns - but it's a non issue for us. I didn't find it difficult at all. Our first was a premie & we felt Dr. Browns worked better for her.
Veronika L.
tammy b.
tammy b.
Whitehorse , Yt, Yt
2 years, 10 months ago
I've never used Dr. Browns but these are amazing in my opinion.
Karina X.
Karina X.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 10 months ago
These are my sons favorite !
Cierra J.
Cierra J.
2 years, 11 months ago
I love both but I have a love hate relationship with dr brown because it's a lot of parts to clean but both are great!
Silvana K.
Silvana K.
2 years, 11 months ago
These are by far my fave!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Omaha, NE
2 years, 11 months ago
I preferred these over Dr.browns. We had a couple wide neck Dr. Browns. I didn't like washing all the pieces with the Dr. Browns bottles. With avent bottles you can use them as sippy cups with the interchangeable spouts.