Shiva D.

I added these to my register are these the best type of bottles to be like the real nipple feel for the baby?

Jeannine T.
Jeannine T.
Cicero, IL
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! My daughter would only take this bottle if I didn't breastfeed her
Kinga S.
Kinga S.
2 years, 4 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son breast and bottle fed and had no problem switching back and forth
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburg, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
After I stopped breastfeeding (I lasted for a few weeks) this was literally the ONLY bottle my baby girl was actually able to suck. She gagged on Dr. Brown bottles. I think because it is larger in width than normal bottles, and the nipple is shorter, it is easier for baby to suck.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes they are. They're the only kind my son liked.
Laura V.
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I would say yes! I breastfeed my baby for 11mo and this was my transition bottle
Veronika L.