Christina H.
Eubank, KY

Are these good for babies who spit up a lot and have a lot of gas? I'm needing a good bottle to help with this problem.

Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
2 years ago
Yes I used it for a baby that was colicky and had acid reflux.
April N.
April N.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes. I worked in a day care this was the only bottle I seen truly work.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pittsburg, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
I think pretty much all of the big brand name bottles are good on reducing gas. It's more so the formula brand and type you should be worried about (for instance, Enfamil makes a thicker formula specifically for babies that spit up) as well as the position your baby is in when feeding.
Cheri F.
Cheri F.
3 years, 3 months ago
I used these with 2out of three of my kids hey are great and don't cause colic which is a major concern for new moms and they are dishwasher safe .
Jen A.
Jen A.
Norco, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I loved this bottle cause it did help with less air getting into the babies tummy and helping with the spit up & gas.