Avent BPA Free Bottles

by Avent

#6 in Baby Bottles

Less Fussing, Especially at Night* Unsettled and irritable behavior, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies.  Clinical studies show that the Avent bottle significantly reduces colic and fussing.  Fussing is reduced especially at night.*. What is Included: Natural Feeding Bottle: 3 pieces. 0 - 6 months. Anti colic valve:  Two piece valve. Bottle design:  Easy to assemble, easy to hold, wide neck. Less fussing - Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing*. Two piece anti-c.

What are your favorite baby bottles? Is Avent a good brand?
Aveeno baby bottles or Dr. Brown baby bottles?
Conheço está marca e as mamadeira são ótimas super recomendo
Start your review of Avent BPA Free Bottles!
Product Highlights
I had a hard time having my baby take a bottle as I am breastfeeding but this bottles was the only bottle she would take.in reviews
We received these at a baby shower, and compared to the other bottles that we received these seem like they are going to be the best.in reviews
These were the only bottles my son would take on the rare occasion that he got a bottle.in reviews
I use to hear Dr. Browns is the best, but realistically my son loves his Avent bottles, they are simple to clean, carry & maintain.in reviews
My son loves them, and they are super easy to clean and doesn't make my son gassy or fussy. in reviews
Lisa J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I love the Advent bottles. I also love the wide mouth, which makes for adding formula powder easier then the small openings. Love the 11oz also, makes for having to refill juice for toddlers a lot easier since it holds more. We got ours as a gift. #influenster #voxbox
Jasmine S.
San Francisco
Best bottle brand hands down. love the sizd of the holes in the nippled slowest flowing bottle more breast like than others.
Brittany S.
White Cloud, MI
My son loves these bottles, I love how easy they and calm out good for my little one! Love this brand!!!
Vanessa S.
Love these bottles! Have used them for both my munchkins with no problems!! If we have a 3rd I will definitely be using Avent!
Codi M.
San Marcos, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
these were my favorite bottles for my daughter (whom is now 14 years old). the brand has been around for awhile now and i would recommend
Rafa R.
Lansdale, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best bottles every .. extremely easy to clean and if you bottle feed you know that’s a must
Carola C.
The Avent BPA free bottles are really good. I love the nap it's just like a female beast and it's very expensive. it doesn't need any improvement to this product.
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Avent bottles became the only bottles my daughter would drink from after her teeth came through. Since the bottle was bigger it was easier for her to hold and carry around too.
J'Ceelinn S.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Best baby bottles ever. We made it though both babies with no gas or colicky babies. Easy to buy anywhere, easy to clean.
Jennifer S.
We have a one month old and have both the classic and natural Avent bottles. We personally favor the Classic style nipple over the Natural. With the Natural shape bottle with roundness we have to watch it doesn't run on his nose while feeding. Both are similar with their features, but the Natural has petals on the nipple that are suppose to be more like the breast/nipple. Our son eats from both styles excellent. Definitely recommend these bottles over a lot of the brand's out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...