BY AVENT

Less Fussing, Especially at Night* Unsettled and irritable behavior, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies.  Clinical studies show that the Avent bottle significantly reduces colic and fussing.  Fussing is reduced especially at night.*. What is Included: Natural Feeding Bottle: 3 pieces. 0 - 6 months. Anti colic valve:  Two piece valve. Bottle design:  Easy to assemble, easy to hold, wide neck. Less fussing - Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing*. Two piece anti-c. see more...

• Does anyone know how well these bottles work with a baby who has ...2 Answers
  • I'm a first time mommy to be and was wondering opinions on this b...2 Answers
  • What sets these sets of avent bottles aside from the others ? In ...2 Answers
Avent BPA Free Bottles
  • "I had a hard time having my baby take a bottle as I am breastfeeding but this bottles was the only bottle she would take." in 7 reviews
  • "We received these at a baby shower, and compared to the other bottles that we received these seem like they are going to be the best." in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves them, and they are super easy to clean and doesn't make my son gassy or fussy. " in 5 reviews
  • "I use to hear Dr. Browns is the best, but realistically my son loves his Avent bottles, they are simple to clean, carry & maintain." in 5 reviews
  • "These were the only bottles my son would take on the rare occasion that he got a bottle." in 5 reviews
Jennifer S.
We have a one month old and have both the classic and natural Avent bottles. We personally favor the Classic style nipple over the Natural. With the Natural shape bottle with roundness we have to watch it doesn't run on his nose while feeding. Both are similar with their features, but the Natural has petals on the nipple that are suppose to be more like the breast/nipple. Our son eats from both styles excellent. Definitely recommend these bottles over a lot of the brand's out there.
Danielle H.
I have twins and these bottles are absolutely amazing I used them with my other 2 kids and at first with the twins I didn't start on this bottle but they were having really bad gas problems I tried all the different bottles and then I decided to go back to the avent they are amazing I absolutely love these bottles I recommend them to anyone and you can purchase them at Walmart for a great price
Stephanie S.
When my son was a baby, these were the only bottles he liked! They didn't leak & I especially liked how you could buy the sanitizing kit for your microwave - no more sanitizing in a pot on the stove & burning yourself with boiling water! I have recommended this brand to friends & family for their babies & they love them too!
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
When it comes to bottles, avent will forever be my go to! These bottles are wonderful, great nipple shapes, and easy cleaning! My daughter has been using avent bottles since birth, and never once had collic! Some also come with neat little designs. You won't go wrong buying avent for your LO!
Devanee S.
I am currently using the bottles and they are great. My newborn doesn't seem to have any problems with excessive gas or tummy problems. he doesn't spit up either.. however the nipples do have a faster flow than other bottles do in the same age. Especially when your baby is used to nursing.
Arri A.
These are my absolute favorite bottles! They're a very good value and not too pricey at all! You can purchase them at target, buy buy baby, or Amazon! My baby loved these bottles, she was mostly Brest fed and she absolutely loved these because they were the closest thing to a nipple!
Darhinka R.
Montebello, CA
I've loved these bottles since my first born. I love them even more now because you don't need to use that little ring it would come with. My baby loves these bottles. I like that they're easy to clean and fast to put together. I highly recommend them. A great baby shower gift 😊
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
Avent bottles are excellent! They are a great price and amazing quality. My daughter went through multiple bottles until we found the Avent bottles. They are my lifesaver and helped me with my daughter and now my son. I am thankful for these high quality bottles. Try them out!!
Ana R.
This is all we use for our baby its amazing.. Its a little more on the expensive side but its worth it. You can purchase this in any retail store like target,walmart,etc. My baby loves it she would not take any other bottle. I would absoultly repurchase this.
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the first ever brand of bottle i had gave my daughter and she absolutely loves it. Its a bit on the expensive side but if you get the gift set its awesome. Plus, they are very easy to clean which is always nice especially with a newborn!
enereida r.
Which are better these or Dr.Browns
Shiva D.
I added these to my register are these the best type of bottles to be like the real nipple feel for the baby?
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Are these good for babies who spit up a lot and have a lot of gas? I'm needing a good bottle to help with this problem.
member-b16c31656
Is there any way to purchase the blue circle thing that goes between the white piece and the nipple? It's unfortunate over the holidays we were at our Aunt's house and somehow lost one. The bottle doesn't function otherwise..so we are now down a bottle, with twin boys.
Saara H.
What sets these sets of avent bottles aside from the others ? In what ways are they different ?