BY AVENT #7 in Baby Bottles

Less Fussing, Especially at Night* Unsettled and irritable behavior, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behavior in babies.  Clinical studies show that the Avent bottle significantly reduces colic and fussing.  Fussing is reduced especially at night.*. What is Included: Natural Feeding Bottle: 3 pieces. 0 - 6 months. Anti colic valve:  Two piece valve. Bottle design:  Easy to assemble, easy to hold, wide neck. Less fussing - Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing*. Two piece anti-c. see more...

• Does anyone know how well these bottles work with a baby who has ...2 Answers
  • I'm a first time mommy to be and was wondering opinions on this b...2 Answers
  • What sets these sets of avent bottles aside from the others ? In ...2 Answers
Avent BPA Free Bottles
  • "I had a hard time having my baby take a bottle as I am breastfeeding but this bottles was the only bottle she would take." in 7 reviews
  • "We received these at a baby shower, and compared to the other bottles that we received these seem like they are going to be the best." in 6 reviews
  • "I use to hear Dr. Browns is the best, but realistically my son loves his Avent bottles, they are simple to clean, carry & maintain." in 5 reviews
  • "These were the only bottles my son would take on the rare occasion that he got a bottle." in 5 reviews
  • "My son loves them, and they are super easy to clean and doesn't make my son gassy or fussy. " in 5 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Avent BPA Free Bottles, 11oz, 2 ea more...
Avent was my choice of bottles for all of my children when they were younger. First they are BPA free which is awesome These are proven to help reduce colic. The milk flows based on your babies drinking so they end up without way to much or not enough. You can use the same bottles throughout the childs younger years and just purchase new nipples with different flow types. These bottles are easy to hold while your feeding them. They fit nicely inside your diaper bag to take along with you. The cleanup is also easily. I recommend using these avent bottles.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: 9Oz more...
My 12 week old is EBF and these are the only bottles he will take. They are high quality yet affordable. We just had to move up from the 4oz to 9oz and found super cute limited edition fish ones at Wal-Mart. They are durable and easy to clean. Highly recommend.
Mandie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: 9Oz more...
I love this bottle brand!!! It’s easy to clean and put together. The only extra part it has is a ring, but it’s easy to clean. My baby loved these bottles and it was easy for her to hold. I will co the to use these bottles!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Review for: 9Oz more...
The bottles are great and hold up so well. However, my daughter always refused to use them until she was about six months because the nipples were too big for her small mouth.
C A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have used these with all 3 of our children and have had a great experience. They are easy to use, not a million pieces to clean end reduce air for less spit up
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were the only bottles that my son would drink from once I stopped breast feeding! He liked them and I loved them! Not a lot of air leaks through and you can find them right at your local Wal Mart! I recommend these bottles to any mother!!!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cuando Se Trata de botellas, siempre avent Será mi Go! Estas botellas maravillosos hijo, Grandes Formas de pezón, y Una limpieza Fácil!  Mi hija ha Sido EL USO de biberones AVENT desde su nacimiento, y Nunca tuvimos Collic!  Cuentan con algunos adj pequeños Diseños pulcros.  No Se Puede ir de compras avent inadecuado para su LO!
Mj A.
Love this bottles! I used it to my first boy he's 9 now, and to my second one who's turning 5 months. No fussiness, never gassy and less spit ups. I'd recommend this product for babies, a bit pricey but worth it
Christine K.
De Soto, MO
My daughter uses these when I'm at work. Very easy to use and clean. We just warm up the milk that I pumped previously and pour it in. I bought them from Babies"R"Us and Walmart.
Lindsey L.
Lowndesboro, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles were so awesome!! They were soooo much easier to clean than other brands AND they held up through my wild child and her early teeth! These were so natural fitting and shaped like a true nipple. She made a perfect transition!
enereida r.
Which are better these or Dr.Browns
Shiva D.
I added these to my register are these the best type of bottles to be like the real nipple feel for the baby?
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Are these good for babies who spit up a lot and have a lot of gas? I'm needing a good bottle to help with this problem.
member-b16c31656
Is there any way to purchase the blue circle thing that goes between the white piece and the nipple? It's unfortunate over the holidays we were at our Aunt's house and somehow lost one. The bottle doesn't function otherwise..so we are now down a bottle, with twin boys.
Saara H.
What sets these sets of avent bottles aside from the others ? In what ways are they different ?