BY AVENT #56 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Baby s First Step To Using A Cup For Ages 4 Months +. Ideal First Step to A Drinking Cup:  Soft Spout. Easy Training:  Includes Training Handles. Total Convenience:  Interchangeable. BPA Free The Philips® Avent Bottle to first cup trainer comes with a soft spout and easy grip handles to help your baby learn to drink independently. see more...

Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
I would give this cup zero stars if I could. The cup spills SO much. The cup says it is appropriate for 4 months and up. My daughter was around 7 months and she could not drink out of it! Would not buy again!
LeAnna R.
Lakeville, MN
Loved this transition cup! It was easy for my 4+month old to hold, and he felt so proud of himself using it! I didn't like the idea of giving him a bottle for water, and most sippy cups are too big for such a little one, so this was something I really wanted to try, and I'm glad I did
Brittany N.
Just recently bought this sippy for my 6 month old son. He loves the handles and I believe it will be a good transition bottle. However the sippy nipple let the liquid come out too quickly and he was having a hard time not choking. Recommend waiting for him to be a little more advanced.
Martha C.
South Houston, TX
This was my daughters first sippy cup. We introduced it to her at 7 months and she took it like a champ! It was the perfect size for her little hands and we still use it to this day and she is a year old now. So easy to clean and easy to use.
Lily F.
When my little girl was about 3 months someone had gave her this as a gift & she sure learned how to drink out of it the same day. She loved it so I bought her 2 more. Only bad thing is it's a bit pricey
Brittany B.
I have one of these in blue and my son loves it. He is a breastfed baby so he didn't take bottles but he did like this sippy cup because the nipple was unlike any bottle.
Carol T.
Elsa, TX
My son still has yet to get to hang of this cup. I don't know if it's the handles or he just doesn't like it. It's really good for starting sippy cups!
Shea L.
PITTSBURG, CA
These are great for transitioning babies to sippy cups! My baby girl was holding it herself at 5 months, and now drinks out of them with NO problems at all!
Ina v.
Bolingbrook, IL
My son didn't like it. He would just spit it out. He liked Playtex more. he liked the soft tops more.
Jennifer S.
I bought this one for my daughter and I totally loved it I like how it's a trainer not a full zippy cup.