BY AVENT

Baby s First Step To Using A Cup For Ages 4 Months +. Ideal First Step to A Drinking Cup:  Soft Spout. Easy Training:  Includes Training Handles. Total Convenience:  Interchangeable. BPA Free The Philips® Avent Bottle to first cup trainer comes with a soft spout and easy grip handles to help your baby learn to drink independently. see more...

• Do you recommend switching to this style at 4m? That seems young ...1 Answers
  • I have always given my baby Avent bottles, now I am going to star...1 Answers
Cherity H.
This was a perfect transition first sappy cup, it was much easier for our daughter to drink out of than the other sappy cups we originally bought her.
Bridgette M.
Jacksonville, NC
I think this cup is nice....it was a nice transition from the bottle to a sippy cup. and it was easy for my daughter to hold.
Joy W.
Columbia, MD
I love that this works with all the Avent bottles I already own. So convenient, reducing the number of times I have to change bottles!
Britt P.
My son loves the Avent products. These are so awesome! He loves being able to hold the bottle on his own with the handles!
Elizabeth S.
I love avent products, and I've been faithful to them from the start. But I was disappointed in this training cup. I found the mouth piece too big for my daughters mouth and she had a hard time using it. I found their straw cups to be more successful.
Jess k.
Barrie, Ontario
My son loves this because of the handles but I must say, he does have some troubles getting the liquid out. Doesn't spill.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Do you recommend switching to this style at 4m? That seems young to me.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
I have always given my baby Avent bottles, now I am going to start giving her water with food. Do you recommend this cup?