BY AVENT

Simple compatibility For all sizes of AVENT Feeding Bottles. Designed to hold all AVENT Nipples and Spouts, these Screw Rings fit the AVENT Natural Feeding Bottle and VIA Nurser. Rings can also be used for storage with AVENT Sealing Discs. Suitable for AVENT products only. For all sizes of AVENT Bottles Screw rings Model  SCF140/00 For all sizes of AVENT Bottles Designed to hold all AVENT Teats and Spouts, these screw rings fit the AVENT Airflex Natural Feeding Bottle and VIA Nurser.  Rings can also be used for storage with AVENT Sealing Discs.  Suitable for AVENT products only. What is included:  Screw ring: 4 pcs ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I highly recommend picking a pack of these up if you are using or planning to use these bottles. Several times they would fall to the bottom of our dishwasher and melt so I appreciated having some on standby.
Cannisa S.
I recommend taking some of these up they are truly a lifesaver they are very amazing and convenient
Kathleen H.
Citrus Hts, CA
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Mega Parent Expert
NO MORE LEAKING!!!
Pure awesomeness for the bottle! My sister loves these and being an auntie I very much do too(:
Megan L.
This was our favorite bottle brand- the screw on lids never let milk drip! We used others that didn't compare to Advent.
Kayla K.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had such great experience with these screw on rings! My daughters bottles never leak anymore. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kayla W.
Lockport, LA
These work great and keep from spilling milk everywhere!! have a couple bottles with these in them!
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
I love this idea for once bottle is made won't spill I have plenty and recommend to all moms.
Joy W.
Columbia, MD
These collars fit all my Avent bottles, and are easy to use with the sealing discs.
Jessica S.
Flushing, OH
Love these bottles! Always nice to have extra rings just in case when life gets crazy and you lose the parts! Or maybe to replace the old ones, from wear & tear, baby's love to play drop and pick up. So in case one cracks you have extra!