Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Lidia R.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by grissy f.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Alejandra m.

BY AVENT #6 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Designed for Easy Cleaning of Bottles & Accessories. Durable sponge tip. Unique design for maximum flexibility. BPA-free Avent Bottle Brush gets to those tough spots and hard-to-reach places.  This brush also unblocks and cleans bottles thoroughly. The brush can be snapped back into its handle for easy storage.  This Avent brush has been made using a unique and patented technology that makes it easy to clean bottles. see more...

• Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sp...4 Answers
  • I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the ...4 Answers
Avent Bottle Brush
  • "Not only does it clean bottles very well but it also does a great job cleaning those cups or water bottles that you can't squeeze a sponge through." in 5 reviews
Sheena S.
This was my fave bottle brush (and I tried several different ones) I thought the shape made cleaning easy and it didn't fall apart like my munchkin ones did!
Michelle T.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
This is probably one of the worst bottle brushes I've used. It doesn't clean very well and it doesn't have a part to get the bottle nipples clean enough.
Karri D.
Sandy hook , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Holds up for awhile but the handle isn't very flexable, but i do like the shape of the actual brush compared to some of the other types of bottle brushes
Cristina d.
I got one since a year and a half with my toddler and I still use every day. Maybe I'll change in a few months because the brush is a bit old look
CARLA I.
Little Elm, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved using this brush to clean bottles. It was great on Avent bottles but I liked it with Dr. Brown's bottles since they are skinnier and longer.
Jessica R.
Buffalo, NY
This isn't great for all bottles but its awesome for avent bottle. it cleans very well so far. ive had it about three months and i like it.
Meagan V.
Sealy , TX
This bottle brush is so so...not my favorite bottle brush, but not the worst either. I would prefer something to clean the nipples better!
Cassie B.
Pekin , IL
Got this brush with a newborn set. I didn't care much for it. I like my bottle brushes that go all the way around and not just one side.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
Only bottle brush I use. It's softer bristles but still holds up and is thinner than other brands so it gets into every type of bottle
Jennifer D.
Orlando , FL
Love this bottle brush!
One negative thing, it doesn't stand up. Overall a great product to wash bottles, pump parts, pacifiers, etc.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sponge like brushes?
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the other side does or if it even has a purpose at all. Does it?

Kohl's