Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Lidia R.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by grissy f.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Alejandra m.

BY AVENT #6 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Designed for Easy Cleaning of Bottles & Accessories. Durable sponge tip. Unique design for maximum flexibility. BPA-free Avent Bottle Brush gets to those tough spots and hard-to-reach places.  This brush also unblocks and cleans bottles thoroughly. The brush can be snapped back into its handle for easy storage.  This Avent brush has been made using a unique and patented technology that makes it easy to clean bottles. see more...

• Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sp...4 Answers
  • I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the ...4 Answers
Avent Bottle Brush
  • "Not only does it clean bottles very well but it also does a great job cleaning those cups or water bottles that you can't squeeze a sponge through." in 5 reviews
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This works great with my Avent bottles, Dr. Brown bottles and medela pump supplies. It cleans all of the hard to reach places in the bottom of the bottles and in the nipples.
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
This is amazing for cleaning bottles! The end of the handle has grooves to help scrub the inside of the nipple! Plus this doesn't get all gross like the sponge ones do.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I liked this bottle brush, it fit into most of the bottles I had even if they weren't Avent brand. It has a tight fit and seems to clean the inside of the bottle well. I did not like the nipple cleaning end however.
Vanessa M.
I liked this until I started noticing that the bottom of the bottle wasn't getting cleaned all the way down. I like the full 360 scrub and the bottom scub better.
Allison B.
Ballwin, MO
Amazing bottle cleaner. The brush is angled which allowed me to scrub the side of not only Avent bottles but of hour glass shaped tippy cups too. Also the other end is perfect for cleaning nipples.
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
Really like this bottle brush! Wish it would work for cleaning the funnels I use to pump but other than that, no complaints! Have had this brush for 6+ months and it's still in like-new condition!
cammy s.
Concord, NC
I have the this brush and it worked so wonderfully with all my avent bottles old and new styles. I still use on all my kids eating items. Will use with bottles soon again.
J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I threw this away! It doesn’t work to clean the nipple since it doesn’t have a nipple cleaner, it’s bristles are wide so i felt like it didn’t get the job done!
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have 2 of these brushes and they have lasted the longest of any other bottle brush I have used over the years. I highly recommend buying one of these brushes.
Jessica G.
Brooklyn , NY
I absolutely love this bottle brush its cleans really nicely but the best thing about it is that it never broke on me like most bottle brushes eventually do
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sponge like brushes?
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the other side does or if it even has a purpose at all. Does it?

Kohl's