Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Lidia R.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by grissy f.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Alejandra m.

BY AVENT #6 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Designed for Easy Cleaning of Bottles & Accessories. Durable sponge tip. Unique design for maximum flexibility. BPA-free Avent Bottle Brush gets to those tough spots and hard-to-reach places.  This brush also unblocks and cleans bottles thoroughly. The brush can be snapped back into its handle for easy storage.  This Avent brush has been made using a unique and patented technology that makes it easy to clean bottles. see more...

• Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sp...4 Answers
  • I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the ...4 Answers
Avent Bottle Brush
  • "Not only does it clean bottles very well but it also does a great job cleaning those cups or water bottles that you can't squeeze a sponge through." in 5 reviews
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
I wasn't crazy about the bottle brush. I found that the ones with the sponge on the end cleaned the bottle much better, like the Munchkin brand. Also, i don't like the end that it supposed to clean the nipples.
Tina D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best at really getting into every type or bottle, sippy cup, straw cup. It gets every angle and is hard enough on the surfaces to really clean well. I went through a few bottle cleavers before getting this one. It also lasts
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
My favorite bottle brush. The shape makes it easy to get into bottles and it has lasted for a while without falling apart. I wish there was a smaller brush attached for nipples, but overall it's still the best.
Carrie S.
Charlotte, NC
After trying multiple bottle brushes only to have them fall apart, I purchased the Avent Bottle Brush. This is by far the sturdiest brush I have used to date. It works well on all of the brands of bottles that we own as well as our sippy cups. Great product, at an even better price!
Louie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mine came with the pink bottles and pacifiers . The only thing I have problems with this is that I cant really clean the nipples with this . :(( but other than that I like how it cleans my baby's bottles.
Natalie G.
Tarzana, CA
One of my favorite brushes. Most other brushes are either too soft or too hard for cleaning. This one is just the perfect firmness and durability. The only thing I wish it had was a nipple brush.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This brush came with a myth of 4 natural bottles, a pacifier and is unbreakable, I have two and a half years using it and it is intact. And its clean shape very well
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This bottle brush is excellent, I love how she cleans my daughter's bottles, thus preventing bacteria from getting into them, I recommend it is economical and of good quality.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use this brush to clean my baby bottles and pacifiers everyday. They do the job well but the only complaint I would have is that the bristles bent out of shape after a while.
brandy L.
Pearland, TX
This is one of our favorite bottle brushes. It fits nicely in to the nipple and into the bottle. We've also used the with great results on our soppy cups. Great bottle brush!
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sponge like brushes?
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the other side does or if it even has a purpose at all. Does it?

Kohl's