Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Lidia R.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by grissy f.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Alejandra m.

BY AVENT #6 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Designed for Easy Cleaning of Bottles & Accessories. Durable sponge tip. Unique design for maximum flexibility. BPA-free Avent Bottle Brush gets to those tough spots and hard-to-reach places.  This brush also unblocks and cleans bottles thoroughly. The brush can be snapped back into its handle for easy storage.  This Avent brush has been made using a unique and patented technology that makes it easy to clean bottles. see more...

• Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sp...4 Answers
  • I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the ...4 Answers
Avent Bottle Brush
  • "Not only does it clean bottles very well but it also does a great job cleaning those cups or water bottles that you can't squeeze a sponge through." in 5 reviews
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
This is the brush I bought when I first started bottle feeding. It cleans the bottle really well but not the nipple. The way it is shaped does not fit into the end of the nipple. I usually had to put my little finger in there to clear out any leftover milk.
Naddyn A.
Bronx, NY
When I first used this brush, I thought it was a good .. It did its job ..But then I realized it does not work well with all bottles and nipples.. I was always doing extra work in regards to trying to get the milk residue from the nipple as well as the bottom of the bottles and the rim of it . I feel it does work well with certain bottles but not all.
Genesis J.
Ive been using this brush ever since my son was born, it has been a couple of years since and i still use it for his sippie cups. I have actually recommended this brush to other mommies and they have also purchased this brush and love it like i do.
Kolbi W.
Tomball Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This bottle cleaner is awesome. Not only does it clean bottles very well but it also does a great job cleaning those cups or water bottles that you can't squeeze a sponge through. I love how it has the nipple cleaner attached. Very convenient
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this bottle cleaner. i love that the nipple cleaner is attached to the bottom and i don't have to put the nipple down to open the bottom and pull out the cleaner its all together and a lot easier. it cleans my sons avent bottles very well.
Julie  A.
River Grove, IL
My favorite brush. The bristles are very sturdy and lasts a long time. It also comes with a cover. The nipple cleaning part is not the greatest but overall the brush is great.
Sophie S.
Elkins Park, PA
This brush has cleaned many feeding bottles and tops manufactured from several different brands very well thus far. I have even used it to clean my gym waterbottle. Plus, you cannot beat the price compared to other bottle brushes.
Judi H.
Irvine, CA
This bottle brush has a little curve at the end of the brush so it can actually reach the inside curves of the bottle and it also has a flat straight side with great brisles for washing a bottle. Also on the other end it has a little cleaner thing for the niple part of your bottles so you can clean in the little cap part.
Jaclyn C.
Fort Lauderdale
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used all kinds of bottle brushes but this is my favorite. I got it at babies r us. It’s easy to use and cleans the glass bottles well. It’s also great to wash all my pump parts. I would definitely recommend this product
Christine S.
Brooklyn, NY
You can get a cheaper one that does a better job cleaning. This one misses spots and how do you clean the nipples, straws and other accessories...there are better products out on the market for cleaning bottles.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sponge like brushes?
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the other side does or if it even has a purpose at all. Does it?

Kohl's