Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Lidia R.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by grissy f.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Alejandra m.

BY AVENT #6 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Designed for Easy Cleaning of Bottles & Accessories. Durable sponge tip. Unique design for maximum flexibility. BPA-free Avent Bottle Brush gets to those tough spots and hard-to-reach places.  This brush also unblocks and cleans bottles thoroughly. The brush can be snapped back into its handle for easy storage.  This Avent brush has been made using a unique and patented technology that makes it easy to clean bottles. see more...

• Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sp...4 Answers
  • I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the ...4 Answers
Avent Bottle Brush
  • "Not only does it clean bottles very well but it also does a great job cleaning those cups or water bottles that you can't squeeze a sponge through." in 5 reviews
Jerrica F.
London , KY
Super handy!! Perfect to clean bottles and give them an extra scrub! I have had several of these! 4/5 stars because after a couple uses I feel like the bristles are just yucky and need to be replaced! Over all, great product and worth the price!
Stevie P.
Las Vegas, NV
I've used other brands and I was always just disappointed with them! Then I tried the Avent Brush and I LOVE it! It cleans very well and can get into all the tight spaces in bottles. While it is designed specifically for the Avent bottles it still works perfect with other brands of bottles as well as my sons sippy cups! All in all GREAT BUY!
Morgan L.
I absolutely love this bottle cleaner! It's so lightweight and it fits in any bottle! I gave mine to my sister so she can wash my daughter's bottles when she's sitting her! It doesn't take up much space either. Love love love!!!
Erin M.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This is he only brush we used. It lasts for about 6 months but they are only 3/4$. It's easy To really clean the nipple out before sterilizing the bottles. This is a must have. And for moms doing a registry. Get a few!
Erika C.
Cleveland, OH
Brush holds up good. I feel it's awkward to hold and don't like not having a stand the nipple cleaner on it I don't think works well and it dug into my hand while washing with it which got annoying
Jeweliet B.
After using the other bottle brushes with a sponge tip, I bought this. This is awesome because it doesn't break. It reaches all those hard to reach spots in the bottles. I only gave 4/5 starts because the nipple cleaner part is not that great. Might as well make it a hole with a loop to hang.
Esther I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only brush I use to clean my baby and toddles cups played and toys . All the bristles helps me get a squeaky clean cup , plate etc. every time.I have two one for toys bottles and one for plates and cups .
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite cleaning brush. it's soft, but cleans even stuck on formula, milk, food, etc. I've repurchased this many times, even with kids off bottles and well into their toddler years.
Karen F.
Orlando , FL
Odd shape but so far it has been the best bottle brush I've used! Works for every bottle size and shape and the nipple cleaner it's amazing! Really sturdy material and nice strong bristles.
I have two around at all times; one for baby bottles and one for thin cups and jars!
Valerie B.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brush. It came with the bottle starter set that I got for my baby shower. It is good for the baby bottles and also to wash soppy cups and the breast milk containers that Avent makes. After I stopped using the baby bottles I still use them on the dishes.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sponge like brushes?
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the other side does or if it even has a purpose at all. Does it?

Kohl's