Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Lidia R.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by grissy f.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Alejandra m.

BY AVENT #6 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Designed for Easy Cleaning of Bottles & Accessories. Durable sponge tip. Unique design for maximum flexibility. BPA-free Avent Bottle Brush gets to those tough spots and hard-to-reach places.  This brush also unblocks and cleans bottles thoroughly. The brush can be snapped back into its handle for easy storage.  This Avent brush has been made using a unique and patented technology that makes it easy to clean bottles. see more...

• Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sp...4 Answers
  • I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the ...4 Answers
Avent Bottle Brush
  • "Not only does it clean bottles very well but it also does a great job cleaning those cups or water bottles that you can't squeeze a sponge through." in 5 reviews
Sonia J.
Vancouver
Okay as a bottle brush. It doesn't fit well through some of the openings, and because it's only one-sided it's not as easy to swish around and clean like the brushes with bristles all around. I do not like the nipple cleaner on the end it's useless. Durable though, it's lasted 3 years now.
Jouella D.
Toronto
I love this brush. It fits into most of my feeder bottles and all of my baby bullet jars and containers. The bristles and not too hard and not too soft. It also conveniently stands on my boon grass drying rack.
Marlee H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This brush came with my pump. It works well for cleaning bottles/sippy cups.. but not ideal for the nipple portion. It doesn't get down in there very well.
grissy f.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This bottle brush is excellent!!! I used IT for my first baby and now I am using IT with my 2nd one!! Very useful to clean the bottle
Mayaclly R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Es util pero lo ideal seria que tuviera un cepillo mas pequeño para lavar los chupetes y rosquillas de biberones
Raudelys o.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Es super chulo este cepillo por la forma que tiene facilita el cepillado y limpiado de los biberones de mi bebe.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sponge like brushes?
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the other side does or if it even has a purpose at all. Does it?

Kohl's