Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Lidia R.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by grissy f.Avent Bottle Brush uploaded by Alejandra m.

BY AVENT #6 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Designed for Easy Cleaning of Bottles & Accessories. Durable sponge tip. Unique design for maximum flexibility. BPA-free Avent Bottle Brush gets to those tough spots and hard-to-reach places.  This brush also unblocks and cleans bottles thoroughly. The brush can be snapped back into its handle for easy storage.  This Avent brush has been made using a unique and patented technology that makes it easy to clean bottles. see more...

• Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sp...4 Answers
  • I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the ...4 Answers
Avent Bottle Brush
  • "Not only does it clean bottles very well but it also does a great job cleaning those cups or water bottles that you can't squeeze a sponge through." in 5 reviews
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
Great bottle brush i used this kind of bottle brush with all three kids and always buy same one.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like the design of this brush. The round brushes are messy and this brush is more accurate.
Brooke R.
Salem, OR
Good basic brush. It got the job done, but it wasn't our favorite. It is not flexible at all.
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
I didn't like this brush. It didn't reach the bottoms and often didn't fit into my bottles.
melissa c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great brush. Lasts long and the shape is cute. This brush did its job and i love it.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
This was my favorite brush to wash bottles !!it came with the avent starter pack !!
stacey e.
Albrighton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this free in a pack of bottles and although it did do the job it has plenty of room for improvement, if there was a sponge type thing at the end to help scrub the bottom of the bottles that would of make my life easier although I did continue to use it and got plenty of use out of it
Alejandra m.
Sterling, VA
Did I mention that we LOVE this bottle brush? We just replaced two of these with the same brush because we enjoy them so much. In fact, I purchased 5 in the off chance Avent stops making them.
Layla R.
Lingen
Very good, sturdy and clean. Nice thin structure makes able to fit in small bottles, cleans well. Only thing is I wish it came with a smaller brush to get inside bottle tits. But I would recommend
Kat I.
Darguina
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how flexible this brush is! Its so easy to use, and makes any dishwashing soap very foamy. It reach hard to reach corners. It cleans my baby's bottles great! The bristles are soft but stiff enough to clean corners of the nipples. Highly recommended.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this brush seem to stay more sanitary then normal sponge like brushes?
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I love this bottle brush but I'm confused as to what the other side does or if it even has a purpose at all. Does it?

Kohl's