Avent Baby Bottle - Clear uploaded by Kimberly G.Avent Baby Bottle - Clear uploaded by Veronica V.

BY AVENT #76 in Baby Bottles

Find baby bottles, nipples and milk storage at Target.com! Philips avent scf671/37 natural 4 ounce glass bottle is the most natural way to bottle feed. The wide, breast-shaped nipple promotes natural latch-on so you can easily combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding, and the unique comfort petals provide an extra soft, flexible nipple without nipple collapse. In addition, the anti-colic newborn-flow nipple releases air back into the bottle rather than into your baby's tummy to help newborns feed comfortably and easily. The ergonomic shape makes it comfortable for parents to hold and easy for small fingers to grasp. Assembly is simple, with only a few parts, and the wide bottle neck. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Brittany R.
I absolutely love love love these bottles they are so easy to clean and very nice to hold in your hand and they don't get a weird smell or any discoloration from the formula. My only complaint and why they didn't get the full 5 stars is because the lids strip out really easy so you have to just be very careful with the lids. But I highly recommend these bottles otherwise 😊
Jamie T.
I swear by these bottles. BPA free, convenient sizes depending on your little ones needs, easy to store, easy to clean, perfect for pumping mother or strict bottle fed babies. Nipples that flow and grow with your baby! Available for individual or set purchase. Available everywhere!
Kendall K.
My 11 week old daughter adjusted to these bottles very quickly. The nipple works well for her and we were glad we didn't have to try multiple brands. Decent price and think they will last long. Easy to clean.
Lauren M.
I tried to like these as we have about 6 as a gift, plus they are far easier to clean than dr browns. However, they didn't work out. My daughter did not like the nipples at all. The lowest flow was too low and the next level up had her choking because it was too fast. She always had trouble feeding with these but none of those issues with the dr browns.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
My nephew loves to use this bottle compare to other brands. It doesn't leak. Soft. Light weight. My nephew doesn't have a hard time holding the bottle. Highly recommended.
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
My baby loves these bottles! They don’t leak like a lot of other ones. The only thing I would change would be getting rid of the rings but other than that it’s our favorite bottle. We will buy more when more kids come Avent BPA Free Bottles
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves this bottle. I love it too because it doesn't leak what's so ever! I will definitely be buying some more of these bottles Avent Natural 4oz Bottle, Polypropylene
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
My baby is exclusively breast fed so when I had to go back to work and he went to daycare these were the bottles we used. They have been great with no nipple confusion.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love that Avent has the option for glass bottles. I bought them for my son but so far he barely drinks from it since he is primarily breast fed. I still am happy that I bought these because the nipples are more close to mine. The price is well worth it and when I did use it they did not drop like the other brands. It's boa free and I can put them in the dishwasher and not worry about any germs getting on them.
Taylor K.
Avent bottles are one of my favorite brands. They last a long time and the nipples are kinda shaped like breasts so they're great for breast fed babies.