BY AVENT

Anti-colic system proven to reduce colic*
Our clinically proven Airflex venting system is designed to reduce gas and colic. As your baby feeds, the valve integrated into the nipple flexes to allow air into the bottle to prevent vacuum build up and vents it towards the back of the bottle. It keeps air in the bottle and away from baby’s tummy to help reduce gas, spit-up and burping.

60% less fussing at night*
Philips Avent anti-colic bottle reduces fussing. Babies fed with Philips Avent antli-colic bottles experienced 60% less fussing at night, than babies fed with a leading competitor’s vented bottle. *

Ribbed texture prevents collapse for uninterrupted feeding
The nipple shape allows secure latch and the ribbed texture helps prevents collapse for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding.

Easy to assemble with only fewer parts
Our Anti-colic bottle has fewer parts for quick and simple assembly.

Wide neck bottle with rounded corner for easy cleaning
With its wide neck and rounded corners, our bottle is easy to clean quickly and thoroughly. Ease of cleaning helps to ensure more hygienic feeding.

• At 2 weeks of age, babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed less colic, and significantly less fussing at night compared to babies fed with another competitor bottle.
  • Nipple design proven to prevent nipple collapse and associated air ingestion and feeding interruptions.
  • What colic is, and how it affects babies? Colic is caused in part by swallowing air while feeding, which creates discomfort in a baby’s digestive system. Symptoms include crying, fussing, gassiness and spit-up.

• What are your thoughts on this??1 Answers
  • Does the nipple collapse while the baby is drinking it?6 Answers
  • Does it actually help to reduce colic?1 Answers
Megan A.
Southaven
After trying every bottle on the market, I used the free Avent Special Edition I got in my Target registry bag. Hands down the most easiest bottle to put together, clean, and use on the go. My baby loved it and it helped AMAZINGLY with her gas! I couldn't ask for more... besides maybe a more dummy proof system to not forget the ring needed!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
We used these bottles when my daughter was a baby! They were her absolute favorite! They’re also easy to clean and the perfect size to put a few in the diaper bag at a time. I would most definitely recommend these!
Heather C.
Colorado Springs
My daughter loved these. They made it easier to transition from nipple to bottle. Very effective and wasn't disappointed at all. I purchased them from Walmart and had a few extras. I also found that it helps with colic. The lids also help to travel safely.  Avent Polypropylene BPA Free Baby Bottles
Dulce A.
Navarre, FL
Honestly these bottles are one of my other favorite, MAMs and Phillips Avent colic bottle are seriously the best bottles out there. This bottle does help with preventing anti colic. The color is amazing, i just love pink so much lol. The nipples are amazing well to my baby, i was breast feeding & than started bottle feeding her and this bottle did amazing for the transition. Best bottles out there in the market.
Sherra C.
As a first time mom, I had a few of every brand bottle when I first brought my twins home. Tried them all, our favorite by far was Avent Classis anti colic. Also great at helping with reflux, one of my girls had it really bad. Would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Tierra N.
St, MN
These bottles are almost perfect. I love the pink color option but these bottles are too big to fit into the side of my diaper bag. I also really liked that they were anti colic bottles. I was able to try this product thanks to the Weespring Parent Panel.
Juliet M.
Lake wales, FL
My baby girl has been using this avent bottles since her first month, and she definitely love it, there no way i can use another bottle 🍼! And i love the pink color of those. I can totally recommend to all my friends
Ashley W.
These bottles are fantastic! We do not have any issues with my daughter getting extra air with these and they are really easy to clean. I love that they come in different colors and different designs.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
I️ adore these bottles! They are so cute & my daughter never ever gets gas from them. They are so easy to throw in the dishwasher & their durability is great as well. These bottles are the best! I️ highly highly suggest.
Marissa M.
Cute colors, but also very effective. Hey work rest at keeping gas out of my baby's belly. Thy are easy to clean and maintain. They are affordable although not cheap and worth every penny. I buy only this brand bottles
Brittany R.
I really want to try these with the next baby...are they good for breastfeeding? Thanks!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What in the design helps reduces colic? Also what is the special edition ?
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does the nipple collapse while the baby is drinking it?
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
Does this really help with colic ?
mariya p.
Winnipeg
Does it actually help to reduce colic?