BY AVENT

Colors shipped will vary among the pacifiers as shown in image. Designed to help healthy oral development Developed with leading orthodontist Dr. Hagemann Philips AVENT advanced orthodontic teat is designed to help healthy oral development.  All our pacifiers are made from silicone and are taste and odor-free. Colors are subject to change. Orthodontic nipple. Unique "wings". Shaped nipple. Hygiene. see more...

Buy on Philips
Laura F.
Marysville, WA
I only gave it 3 stars because I bought I bunch of these as they
Have very cute design, but my daughter won't take them because of the shape of
The binky she prefers the binky shaped more like a nipple that aren't as cute
Kathleen H.
Citrus Hts, CA
We have used these with both our children and my daughter still currently uses them. Total godsend! We've tried other pacifiers but she will only take to these.
taylor c.
Norfolk, VA
My son love these! He also uses the avent bottles so these are a perfect pair if you like keeping it in the "brand"! Also lots of colors to choose from!
Morgan W.
Middle River, MD
My daughter went through 3 different brands of pacifiers before finally finding this one ! She loves it and I am all for pacifiers !
LAcey D.
West Jordan, UT
My favorite, favorite binky!!!! This binky held up and didn't eventually break down in my child's mouth like so many others do.
Krystal F.
Modesto, CA
My daughter ( almost six weeks old) loves these! She prefers these over any other brand.