Aveniu Brands Voga Italia Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml uploaded by Kendra B.Aveniu Brands Voga Italia Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml uploaded by Tori I.Aveniu Brands Voga Italia Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml uploaded by Tori I.

BY AVENIU BRANDS

Voga italia pinot grigio wine 750 ml see more...

• Where can I buy this2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I actually saw a unopened bottle of this at ...1 Answers
Aveniu Brands Voga Italia Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml
  • "It is by no means complex, but it is a smooth pinot grigio that pairs well with a lot of foods and usually is a crowd pleaser." in 1 review
  • "Love it on hot summer days or as a light compliment to a summer meal" in 1 review
Klancey P.
Klancey P.
Moss Point, Ms
This is my go-to all time FAVORITE! It's not too sweet, not too dry. It's smooth and a perfect Pinot Grigio. Can we talk about the bottle?? It's resealable! Pop the cork under the screw off cap and then out the cap back on! If there's any left that is! I have found that not all stores carry this brand but it's worth the search. Actually, their webpage has a product locator. So there's no excuse for you not to try my favorite wine!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to wine! it is a cheap wine, and is now my go to at the store! The mascoto is also very great. I have picked this up for a couple friends houses and they love it as well
Macy M.
Macy M.
Prairieville, LA
This has become one of my favorite Pinots. First of all, the bottle is so cute and practical. More importantly, though, is that the wine tastes great. It is fresh and crisp. The price is amazing, as well.
Ariane K.
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Happy Hour Expert
Cheap bottle of wine. Taste isn't bad but you get what you pay for. I would purchase it again. Can't wait to try more!
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
This wine is amazing. Even better is the Voga moscato!!! It's perfect and I'm pretty sure it's heaven sent! So smooth and sweet. And around here it's only $12.99! It's now my all time favorite wine ever and I probably won't ever buy another brand again!
sophie S.
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
Sweet, light, and refreshing! Great for parties! With a elegant bottle to top it off!
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
Davis, Ca
So sweet, pretty, and refreshing! The bottle is very elegant as well. Great for parties.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely adore this wine. It's perfect for dinner parties when you have to please a lot of guests. It is by no means complex, but it is a smooth pinot grigio that pairs well with a lot of foods and usually is a crowd pleaser. I also love giving this wine as a hostess gift because the bottle is beautiful!
Roseanna B.
Roseanna B.
Norwalk, CA
Love this stuff its so good and refreshing.my husband loves it too. We buy it all the time. So good
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
The bottle is what drew me to try it. This wine is very crisp and refreshing. I love to cook with it too.
Karen a.
Karen a.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I buy this
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Has anyone tried this? I actually saw a unopened bottle of this at my Aunty house so now it has me wondering about the taste? Sweet or a little bitter?