BY AVÈNE

Skincare visibly reducing signs of aging Normal or Combination skin Retinaldehyde C.T.®  0.05% Pre - Tocopheryl®  0.05% Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Fragrance Free Properties: Skin aging is primarily due to two factors: a slowing down in skin cell metabolism damage to the skin s support tissues by free radicals . YSTHEAL+ Lotion, the latest generationn of care for skin aging helps minimize these effects on the skin surface.  It contains a combination of two powerful, exclusive, patented ingredients. Retinaldehyde C.T.®, the most effective form of vitamin A, fights the visible signs of aging in two ways: according to the skin s needs, it works to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles. Pre - Tocopheryl®, works on the skin surface as Tocopheryl a powerful anti - oxidant.  YSTHEAL+ Lotion has shown to counteract the visible effects of ag see more...

Julie C.
Elmhurst, NY
I absolutely loved this moisturizer. I had oily-combination skin when I used it and I didn't want anything that felt thick or creamy. This one was light but worked awesome. After months of using it with Avene's cleanser and toner, my acne subsided and my skin became smoothr.
jennifer s.
Nice product. I bought this because I am a fan of their mineral water facial spray. It moisturized well and my face did seem brighter after using.
Romeo V.
I love it. I use it on very tiny forehead wrinkles and they are disappearing very quick. I have a very thin skin, and I've been using it for about one year now, and I haven't had any allergy problem, it's a very safe product.