Avène Xeracalm Oil 400ml

by Avène

Treat eczema prone skin with the XeraCalm range from Avène specialists in gentle and sensitive skin care. The Avène Xeracalm Oil alleviates symptoms of itchiness and cleanses the skin whilst protecting it from the moisture stripping effects of water. The Avène Xeracalm Oil boasts a simple formula of ingredients helping to reduce the risk of allergies. The base of the formula is made up of I-modulia® which reduces signs of redness and symptoms of itchiness whilst helping to improve the skin's natural defence barrier to help prevent further occurrences of eczema. Skin will be left feeling soothed and calm thanks to the Avène Thermal Spring Water included in the delicate formula. Appropriate for all types of dry to eczema prone skin including babies children and adults. A.W. *96% of users felt they had more comfortable skin when using the oil in conjunction with the Xeracalm cream or balm. Fragrance and paraben free. *Study conducted in 2013. % satisfaction after 21 days use of Xeracalm cream alone compared with 21 days use of Xeracalm cream and oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avène Xeracalm Oil 400ml!
Ashley C.
I suggest a facewash like this one if you tend to have dry skin! I actually have combo skin, and I can get quite oily depending on weather and humidity level. This works for me during colder/low humidity months, because a lot of face washes dry my skin when I come out of the shower. Once I moisturize, I'm all set, but why not try something different that actually starts with the face wash itself? I tried to find something that wouldn't totally strip my face of natural oils and a friend gave me a generous coupon for this brand's website. I know it does say "oil" on the bottle of this particular wash, but I don't feel like it has much oil to it. It does lather a little, not a whole lot though. There's no irritating scents in it, and it does a pretty good job of removing makeup too! I especially like using this with my Clarisonic brush! Last, but not least, this can also be used as an all over body wash. This is a large bottle.
Lisa W.
Recommended to me by my dermatologist after some facial care items gave me a reaction. This can be used on face or body. It's very liquidy, so be careful when pumping into hand. I was a bit skeptical about using oils on my face since I have oily skin, but this helped heal my skin, and it doesn't leave a oily film on my face.
Traci S.
Austin, TX
This cleanser is great for everyday use on my sensitive skin. I also get eczema on my face and sometimes can’t tolerate anything the least bit irritating. It’s a good value, lasts forever, and has a nice oil to cream kind of texture.
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
OMG! I love this product! My daughter suffers from severely dry skin and seasonal eczema. There was a time, this year, that her hands and knees were peeling. I tried different lotions and mild soaps... Nothing helped. I was told to use this product all over her body and to follow up with balm from this line. Within a week, her skin was no longer peeling! I also like to use this cleansing oil to clean my face. It's extremely gentle and removes all makeup... YES... even eye makeup. LOVE IT!
Merieme S.
Abu Dhabi
Avène Xeracalm Oil 400ml uploaded by Merieme S.
This body cleanser is really good, the texture is oil, this cleansing oil is for people with very dry skin, this my third week using it and I really love it. [product:avène-xeracalm-oil-400ml]
Natalia A.
Benito Juárez
Avène Xeracalm Oil 400ml uploaded by Natalia A.
Avène Xeracalm Oil 400ml uploaded by Natalia A.
Muy recomendable para oieles sencibles. Una crema que cuida que no se irrite la piel protegiendola y dejandola linda.
Hayley A.
Guelph, ON
Avène Xeracalm Oil 400ml uploaded by Hayley A.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Are you someone with eczema or just have nastily dry skin? (Face and body) Then I would recommend this lotion for you. I'm someone who has trouble taming the dryness of my skin until I tried this product. You don't need much but it keeps your skin hydrated and refreshed AND doesn't leave an oily shine after, yay! It's a lotion that's made for both face and body so I love it for that as I get really dry itchy legs after a shower. 100% would recommend.
Rhiya S.
It’s removes dirt and grime from the face very well. It’s very gentle and amazing for sensitive skin. It’s fragrance free, however, the smell is quite weird. It’s not a very pleasant one but you get used to it. I recommend you double cleanse if you use this product.
Cheryl G.
Johannesburg
Lovely cleanser , more like a gel like formula which you rub in and when you splash water it emulsifies and melts all traces of dirt and makeup off you skin , leaving your skin silky smooth and clean but never dry !! Not fond of the smell but it’s not a game changer .. will Buenaventura’s again ❤️
Shalini A.
Dubai
Avène Xeracalm Oil 400ml uploaded by Shalini A.
It’s a very good cleansing oil for very dry and sensitive skin. A little bit pricey for daily use but worth it. It protects the lipid barrier of skin and does not dry out skin. It’s not harsh as it doesn’t have soap in it. I was on a hunt for good body wash for my very dry skin and this fits my purpose well. Will definitely recommend trying out this once.

Looking for your answer?