Avène Xeracalm Balm 200ml

by Avène

XeraCalm Balm for very dry, itchy skin contains I-modulia, a patented active ingredient that helps to stimulate skin defences and to reduce itching and redness. It also nourishes very dry skin, whilst helping to replensih the skin barrier. Forrmulated with a minimal number of ingredients to minimise risks of allergy.

What is the consistency of the balme?
Are u using this product??
What is your opinion in this product?
Start your review of Avène Xeracalm Balm 200ml!
Shayna L.
Avène Xeracalm Balm 200ml uploaded by Shayna L.
Eczema sufferers, BUY THIS NOW! I decided to try this balm because I’ve been having especially bad facial eczema flare-ups this winter and this specifically claimed to treat “skin prone to atopic dermatitis (eczema)” - this intrigued me because there are very few products that actually say they treat eczema. After seening some glowing reviews about it, I picked it up and hoped for the best. When I say this balm immediately calmed and soothed my eczema patches with no stinging or irritation whatsoever, I MEAN IT! After using this morning and night for a few days, my eczema was healed by about 90%. After a week, it was totally gone! I even used this around my eyes when I had a nasty eyelid and undereye flare up and it worked beautifully with zero irritation. I have very sensitive skin around my eyes so this was huge for me. Even when my eczema is under control but I feel like I need some extra hydration, this balm is my new go-to. Put it on before bed and you’ll wake up with soft, hydrated skin! I use it during the day sometimes too and because it sinks into the skin so well it also performs well under makeup. I think everyone who has eczema or extremely dry/sensitized skin NEEDS to have this in their skincare collection! I truly cannot say enough good things about it.
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Avène Xeracalm Balm 200ml uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
This cream is fantastic for dry skin. We currently use it on our hands - especially now since we are using hand sanitizer & washing our hands so much. I have also used it - at the recommendation from my dermatologist - to heal skin rashes. It is dispensed in a way that keeps the remaining cream sanitized. This is great thing, but it can be a little hard to squeeze out. That hasn’t stopped this from being a repeat product for my family. Avène Xeracalm Balm 200ml
Angelina P.
Irvine, CA
Avène Xeracalm Balm 200ml uploaded by Angelina P.
This product is hands down the GOAT! I have been using this product During my accutane treatment and it has kept my skin still hydrated. It does has a slightly greasy appearance but that’s what I usually opt for. Love it so much and I truly couldn’t say enough great things about it. Also it never has irritated my skin. Avene is my Favorite brand clearly. They have phenomenal products
Angelica  M.
Atlantic City, NJ
I loved this balm. I've been using it at nighttime since it's a thicker consistency but not too thick that it feels overbearing. It has no fragrance at all which I love. Ingredient list is simple but powerful and it has been healing and keeping my skin super soft this winter. I suffer from perioral dermatitis and I've found that this doesn't irritate it but rather soothes my skin and helps my any redness. It sinks into my skin and I always wake up with beautiful, plump, smooth skin.
Dalmira K.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is lifesaver! My baby boy has an ecsema since he turned 7 months. The only cream that helps is Avene Xeracalm. It make baby’s skin soft and heals the cracks. We apply it daily and 200 ml bottle is good for more than a month. It worths its money
KT J.
Paso Robles, CA
This stuff has been a total game changer for me! I have incredibly sensitive skin from autoimmune disease, it shows itself in the form of severe eczema. This was developed specifically for sensitive and reactive skin finally giving me and people like me something to use.
Belinda R.
I have extremely sensitive and very dry skin. I find this balm to be amazing when my skin flares up. I highly recommend it to people suffering Eczema.  A little but goes a long way so it is good value.
Lina A.
columbus
This balm cream it’s perfect for relief my skin when it’s dry and itchy during the winter and also I apply it after using retinol or AHA tonic to calm the skin and moisturize
Lauren L.
Charlottesvle, VA
Avène Xeracalm Balm 200ml uploaded by Lauren L.
This my absolute favorite face/hands/body moisturizer. I can go through a tube of this in one month no matter what the season. I have rosacea and very sensitive skin, all Avéne products are wonderful for sensitive skin and this calming balm is so so so gentle on my skin-especially my face. I can not say enough good things about this cream.
Hillary W.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently developed eczema/contact dermatitis on my eye lids and it’s been awful. I would wake up every morning with swollen eye lids and throughout the day, they would get super dry and flaky. It has been miserable. My mom works at a dermatology office and they swear by the avène skincare line. She sent me some samples to try and the XeraCalm A.D. lipid-replenishing balm was one of them. Let me tell you, it has worked wonders on my eye lids. After using it morning and evening for about 3 days, I noticed a huge difference. My eye lids are finally smooth again and no longer Inflamed and I can finally go back to wearing a full face of make up. Strongly suggest this product to anyone with either super sensitive or super dry skin!