Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil 400ml uploaded by Ashleigh H.Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil 400ml uploaded by Giselle O.

BY AVÈNE

Treat eczema prone skin with the XeraCalm range from Avène specialists in gentle and sensitive skin care. The Avène Xeracalm Oil alleviates symptoms of itchiness and cleanses the skin whilst protecting it from the moisture stripping effects of water. The Avène Xeracalm Oil boasts a simple formula of ingredients helping to reduce the risk of allergies. The base of the formula is made up of I-modulia® which reduces signs of redness and symptoms of itchiness whilst helping to improve the skin's natural defence barrier to help prevent further occurrences of eczema. Skin will be left feeling soothed and calm thanks to the Avène Thermal Spring Water included in the delicate formula. Appropriate for all types of dry to eczema prone skin including babies children and adults. A.W. *96% of users felt they had more comfortable skin when using the oil in conjunction with the Xeracalm cream or balm. Fragrance and paraben free. *Study conducted in 2013. % satisfaction after 21 days use of Xeracalm cream alone compared with 21 days use of Xeracalm cream and oil. see more...

Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
OMG! I love this product! My daughter suffers from severely dry skin and seasonal eczema. There was a time, this year, that her hands and knees were peeling. I tried different lotions and mild soaps... Nothing helped. I was told to use this product all over her body and to follow up with balm from this line. Within a week, her skin was no longer peeling! I also like to use this cleansing oil to clean my face. It's extremely gentle and removes all makeup... YES... even eye makeup. LOVE IT!
Badgal C.
Badgal C.
Sétif ain el kebira
I didn t like it that much , I expected more creamy texture. It smells like washing liquid for dishes. I didnt feel calming effect. I've been using this it for less than a week so I am not sure if I will repurchase.
Its first three ingredients are: water, mineral oil and glycerin.

And wht i hatz the most is that the pump is too short, so it's difficult to squirt the oil in your palm, and a lot of product is wasted :(
Sorry avéne but this iz a big flop
Estelle C.
Estelle C.
Canterbury
If you have eczema on your body this is for you. It is incredible. Very gentle and leaves you skin soft and hydrated. The pump dispenser is a plus in my eyes. Wouldn't purchase outside of France though as it gets very expensive in England, but if you can afford it go for it!
Jaina P.
Jaina P.
England
This product feels amazing on the skin and it really does remove all makeup. I brought this product online. It did meet all expectations and I am very satisfied with it.
Elene B.
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
I think it's the best product for every woman. I wake up to the day before and I want to tell you that it is best among the best 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍