Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF 50+ (For Dry Sensitive Skin) - 50ml/1.7oz

by Avène

Very High Protection Cream SPF 50+ (For Dry Sensitive Skin)Product Line: Sun Care - FaceProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF 50+ (For Dry Sensitive Skin) - 50ml/1.7oz!
Product Highlights
“I use Avene products for my skin, as my skin is sensitive and I'm prone to eczema. I've actually been to Avene France to see how these products are made and I'm really impressed. They work well for me and are natural and calming for my skin. Haven't found a product yet that I don't like from this brand. If you have sensitive skin like me this is a great brand to use.” in reviews
New Castle, DE
I love Avene so much, I use its moisturising cream and cleansers too. And one of my favourite products of Avene is sunscreen spf 50. I have very sensitive skin, so I need products that will work gently. I used Avene's sunscreen this summer, when I was sunbathing and wanted to prevent my face from sunburn. So the result was that My skin was not dehydrated because of sun and was fully moisturised and also I did not have any sunburns, nor a tan though, because of its high protection.
I used to love this product and it worked great under make up. Then I started learning about what makes an effective sunscreen and soon learned this product has nothing that is important to protect against the sun. There is absolutely no zinc oxide which should be number 1 in sun protection, and the volume of titanium dioxide is too low to do much of anything. Very disappointed as this product is not cheap.
Midland, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta porque además de protegerte del sol este producto contiene tinte y da una apariencia como si tuvieras una capa ligera de maquillaje. Me gusta para el diario porque no cubre cómo si fuera una base de maquillaje normal pero si da una apariencia de maquillaje ligero y te hace lucir bien y a la vez te protege del sol.
antillas
Lo amo, el precio esta bien. Soy alergica a los filtros solares quimicos este es fisico y me funciona. La textura es densa y se queda un halo blanco en la cara, eso se podria mejorar. Intente usar el que tiene color para que no me quede la cara blanca pero soy morena y nome va bien el color que tiene.
Wilmington, Delaware, 2601B W 6th st. / Inex Group IG55057
It has a very thick texture. When I apply, it looks rather white on the skin. It takes a little work to make it sink into the skin. The sun usually causes break outs for me. I have not got any break outs since I started using this product. The smell is Okay and it gets the job done!
Acton, ON
1,169 reviews
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
this cream is very light but does moisturize your skin very well while protecting it from the sun, it has a bit of a sunscreen smell but its not to bad, it did not break out my skin and i find works great in the summer when i am in the sun all day, my skin tends to get very dry and sun damaged
new castle
Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF 50+ (For Dry Sensitive Skin) - 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Cristina D.
Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF 50+ (For Dry Sensitive Skin) - 50ml/1.7oz It has been my basic sunscreen throughout the year, both in winter and summer. It gives me enough protection not to burn. In the face does not give me excessive fat.
New Castle
Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF 50+ (For Dry Sensitive Skin) - 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Mariam T.
I don’t like this avene product, I use many products of this brand but this cream was a disappoitment for me, I bought by recommendation of my friend who was very satisfied, I think it doesn’t match to my skin type, I will continue to buy avene products despite this experience because other creams were very good for me 💜
Zaragoza
It’s my all-time favorite sunscreen. It’s really cheap and lasts a long time. I have acne prone skin and although it’s recommended por dry and sensitive skin it doesn’t cause me any break-outs.
San José de ocoa, San José de Ocoa
Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF 50+ (For Dry Sensitive Skin) - 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Aysha R.
Te deja la piel súper suave e hidratada, te protege muchísimo del sol, es muy protector de uso diario. Lo mejor!!!! It leaves your skin super soft and hydrated, it protects you a lot from the sun, it is very protective for daily use. The best!!!!

Looking for your answer?