Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenAvène
Avene Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion Spray, Body SPF 50+, 5 oz

Avene Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion Spray, Body SPF 50+, 5 oz

by Avène

Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Fast-Absorbing, Sheer Finish 5 UVA UVB Protection + Anti-Oxidant 3 Water Resistant 1 Alcohol-Free* 2 Fragrance Free 6 Oxybenzone Free 9 Oil Free 10 Dermatologist Tested 8 Hypoallergenic 7 Non-Comedogenic An innovative sunscreen with a unique UVA UVB filter system and powerful anti-oxidant protection offers long-lasting hydration in a light-weight lotion. Safe for all skin types. Tested on sensitive skin. Sunscreen Innovation An association of photostable sunscreens offers broad spectrum protection against UVB UVA rays. 2 Powerful anti-oxidant protection helps to absorb free radicals generated by sun exposure environmental aggressors. Properties Maximum water resistant 2 Long-lasting hydration 3 Ultra-light alcohol-free lotion spray absorbs quickly into the skin leaving a sheer finish 4 360 degree controlle

Considering a new sunscreen since the summer is coming! How does this one fair? I've seen it in some subscription boxes and would love to try, but $28 for 1.3os is a little scary! How does it smell? How does it feel on the skin?
Start your review of Avene Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion Spray, Body SPF 50+, 5 oz!
Lauren W.
Such a mistful spray and super refreshing I like the use it after a long day at the beach or doing other activities that have a lot of sweat or take a toll on my skin.
Michelle B.
Pasadena, TX
Avene Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion Spray, Body SPF 50+, 5 oz uploaded by Michelle B.
I love this product. I got it in a Beautyfix box and have been using it daily. It does not upset my sensitive skin and gives great coverage at SPF 50! In addition, it's water resistant for up to 80 minutes. What I also love is that it does not contain certain chemicals such as homosolate. Certain chemicals found in some sunscreen have been linked to increasing your risk for breast cancer if you are already susceptible.
Alicia M.
columbia
I love this sunscreen! I wear it everyday under my makeup and it isn’t oily and provides good coverage. The only day I got a sunburn was the day I forgot to put it on.
Brooke W.
Cookeville, TN
I SWEAR BY THIS ☀️SUNCREEN ❤🙌🏻❤️ it’s 50 spf and SUPER light on the skin 💕 I love how it absorbs so quickly and has a matte finish 🤩 LOVE LOVE LOVE
Lena K.
Chuckey, TN
Absolutely by far and away the best facial sunscreen I've used. Doesn't break me out, doesn't clog my pores.
Katelyn M.
Chicago
I have extremely sensitive facial skin. This is the only product I’ve tried that doesn’t cause an insane breakout. I was recommended it by the medical esthetician that does my facials at my dermatologist.
Eva A.
I personally love this Hydrance SPF Serum. I was given a small sample and I loved it so much I actually went back to purchase a bigger container of this stuff. It is great for sensitive skin, rehydrate the skin, the product itself doesn't feel heavy on, it does not feel thick at all, definitely recommend it for people out there with dry skin.
Leah P.
Cleveland, AL
I'm not a huge fan of face sprays. I really have no use for them unless I have a sunburn. It does feel great for a sunburn!
Natalie J.
Hollywood, FL
I love avene sunscreen, doesnt leave your skin heavy or grease, you forget that you are using sunscreen. I trust this sunscreen and love the one that is tinted for the face. You pay for a good product.
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
Doesn't give you that greasy sticky just out sun screen on feel. And from my experience I didn't get a white film over my skin either. Great stuff!