Avene Trixera+ Selectiose Emollient cleansing gel uploaded by Iryna M.

BY AVÈNE

Very high tolerance daily skin care that effectively combats the 4 symptoms of very dry, atopic skin while gently cleansing, soothing and protecting the skin.Indication Atopic dermatitis Eczema Severely dry, cracked skin --------------------------------- see more...

Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the most gentle yet affective cleanser that I've used! I have sensitive and acne prone skin and it did not irritate nor did it make my skin feel super dry like other products. My acne has been slowly clearing up after using this. Whenever I switch to a different cleanser, I always feel like there's a layer of gunk left on my face after cleansing but never with this product. This gel cleanser doesn't form a lot of soap but don't let this discourage you from using it! My face feels the cleanest after each use compare to other high end products that I've splurged on. I'm so glad I've discovered this cleanser, and I definitely can't stop raving about it to my friends and family. Avene Trixera+ Selectiose Emollient cleansing gel
#AveneTrixera #gentlecleanser
Iryna M.
Great cleanser,im using it every day mornings and evenings, soothes and calming down my sensitive skin!
Claudia A.
This product has now become my go-to body wash: I have atopic skin, dermatitis, allergic reactions and eczema, and this uber-delicate body wash has a love story with my skin. I’m never going back to other brands.
nino k.
New castle
I love all avene products and this is not exclusion. These bodybwash keeps my winter dry skin hydrated and moisturized. Love love avene