Avene TriAcnéal Treatment Cream 30ml

by Avène

A powerful combination of Retinaldehyde and glycolic acid helps minimize the appearance of outbreaks and skin imperfections.Indication Oily, blemish-prone skin Dull, uneven complexion Adolescent to adult acne ---------------------------------------------

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avene TriAcnéal Treatment Cream 30ml!
Louisville, KY
Avene TriAcnéal Treatment Cream 30ml uploaded by corie J.
Avene TriAcnéal Treatment Cream 30ml uploaded by corie J.
After a two year long battle with hormonal acne, I finally found an esthetician that is super educated and extremely helpful with ingredients and we tried this on my face and it has been the best of so many products I've tried over the past year to combat my active acne as well as scars.
Avene is a French skincare company that has only recently started breaking through on the US market. That being said, a lot of their products have not yet reached the hype that they have in Europe. I've struggled with hormonal breakouts all my life. During puberty it was much more severe then it is now, but even when I was waaaay out of puberty, I still had serious breakouts and most of hated hormonal acne on the edge of my chin. My lifesaver was Triacneal. It is strong, so you should use only a small amount of it (which makes the price of the product so much more worth it when you know the tube will last you at least 8 months). I apply it in the evening before I go to bed under my regular skincare products, on the areas where I get most of my breakouts, and of course on the ones already existing. So for me it would be my chin, the sides of my face and a bit on my forehead. It is very important to wash it off in the morning (as sun can cause discoloration and spots) and apply a good hydrating face cream.
This is perfect for acne rejuvenates your skin soft and hydrated leaves appear other side , is part liquid and the tube shape is easy to apply by the way , is very good
Royal Oak, MI
Not super harsh but helps my skin. I use t more for preventative and I love it! Only down size is that it’s a small tube and expensive.
Dallas, TX
I love this so much it makes your face feel really smooth and soft I would recommend it to y'all
Avene TriAcnéal Treatment Cream 30ml uploaded by Rosella W.
The product is good but the cream itself often dries up and blocks the tube from where it exits, the cream has a yellow tone so when I put it on then go to sleep I find yellow spots on my sheets. I didn’t really enjoy this product.
Cuauhtémoc Veracruz
Me encanta esta marca es súper buena me ah ayudado con mi problema en la piel yo la recomiendo pues es uno de los mejores productos que eh probado y eh quedado muy satisfecha con los resultados deja una apariencia muy bonita y una piel muy suave simplemente me encanta 😊
ASILAH
A complete waste of money.
I have been using this product for 2 months now. I am going back to La Roche-Posay effaclar duo +
A complete waste of money.
Makkah
My sister is on this rejemin for acne prone skin toghether with avene cleanser and her skin definitely looking 80% much better looking she is happy with this to reach the full recovery of acne i would recommend this to acne prone skin
I use it especially before, during or after a break out. But also if you have blemishes, it fades it away and make your skin more homogeneous. Makes your skin look better and healthier.

Looking for your answer?