BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvène
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/169oz

by Avène

Moisturiser specially developed for hypersensitive and allergic skin: allergic to standard cosmetics, other skin allergy, acute irritation (redness, tightness, itching.) or following dermatological surgery (laser, peels etc.). It is formulated with the purest ingredients selected for their effectiveness and safety, without any potentially irritating additives. Tolerance Extreme Cream is the result of two unique patented processes: -manufactured in a sterile environment (E.T.S.) -exclusive DEFI system which protects the formula from contamination after the packaging is opened. The high concentration of Avene Thermal Spring Water makes it a highly hydrating, protecting and soothing experience as it revitalises the skin, making it better prepared to face daily environmental aggressions. Free from preservative, fragrance and emulsifier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/1.69oz!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Kennessa M.
I loved the formula and how it calms redness and soothes my acne prone skin. However, although it had somewhat of a thin consistency, it would not absorb into my skin. Great idea, formula just needs some tweaking. Save your money and pass on this cream.
Casey H.
Panama City, FL
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Casey H.
Avena Tolerance Control is definitely a winner for me it's Soothing, Moisturizing it absorbs quickly, it's Non-greasy and it has a Long lasting hydration. What more could one ask for? A clear winner I definitely recommend trying it if you have sensitive dry skin. I received #Avene Tolerance Control for free for my honest review #gotitfree #complementary
Mariela O.
1,024 reviews
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Mariela O.
It is a thick and emollient cream, it has no fragrance which is very good for sensitive skin and it is very hydrating with the redness of the skin. Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/1.69oz
SkynCara L.
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by SkynCara L.
Excellent! I alternate between this and the skin recovery cream. I find this soothes my skin when it’s peeling or experiencing any itchiness from dryness. It’s also great if my skin is experiencing any other irritation. It’s very light weight as well which is great.
erica V.
Palm Desert, CA
Okay- I haven’t had luck with this brand in the past so I was very hesitant to try this. But WOW. My skin has been a little irritated lately due to a lot of retinol and glycolic acid use. This cream felt so calming on my skin. It’s fragrance free, absorbs nicely into my skin, doesn’t break me out. It plays nicely with my serums. I definitely recommend this one!!!
Karen D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Such a fabulous mask for deep hydration! I’m using this once a week with a pair of under eye gels and feel like it is making a big difference for my dry, aging skin
Caprice T.
Bethlehem, PA
Very nice face cream. Great for sensitive/reactive skin. Is pretty thick, but spreads and absorbs nicely. I like that this cream isn’t greasy at all. Absolutely no scent. Packaging is very sterile, but the only annoying thing about it is when you get towards the end of the product it is kind of difficult to squeeze out the remaining product. I’ve repurchased this a few times.
Chaina B.
ETAMPES, ESSONNES
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Chaina B.
Très bon produit ! Ayant la peau ultra sensible, cette crème m’aide beaucoup a l’apaiser. Elle hydrate parfaitement. Je recommande ! [product:avene-tolerance-extreme-cream-for-hypersensitive-and-allergic-skin-50ml/169oz]
Jennifer H.
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Jennifer H.
Avene Tolerance Control - Hautregenerierende, beruhigende Creme Die beruhigende Hautcreme ist super für Empfindliche, Überempfindliche oder Allergische Haut. Ist auch für normale bis Mischhaut. Ist auch für Kinder ab 2 Jahren geeignet.Beruhigt die Haut in 30 Sekunden und kontrolliert und reduziert langfristig die Hyperreaktivität der Haut. Sehr gute Haut- und Augenverträglichkeit. HYDRATISIERT die Haut bis zu 24h REGENERIERT die Hautbarriere innerhalb von 48 Stunden³ dank ihrer zu 100 % biomimetischen (hautähnlichen Formulierung). REGULIERT und kontrolliert langfristig die Hyperreaktivität der Haut.
Vanessa G.
Celaya, Gto. Mx
Avene Tolerance Extreme Cream (For Hypersensitive and Allergic Skin) 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Vanessa G.
This is the body cream that I use because most of the creams with lotion or alcohol cause me some allergic reaction, also I have atopic and dry skin. This cream has worked very well for me, it hydrates my skin a lot and leaves it very soft, the only problem is that leaves the skin very oily. Even so I have beautiful skin since I started using this cream

Looking for your answer?