BY AVÈNE

Ultra gentle, no-rinse lotion cleanses the face and eye, leaving the skin clear and fresh without irritation. Indication Chemical peels Vascular lasers Microdermabrasion Cosmetic surgery Allergic reactions Cosmetic intolerance Sensitive / hypersensitive see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive skin that becomes red if bothered. This lotion is very calming. It helps if you have dry skin and cracks. The packaging is very simple. Makes it very easy to apply the lotion on to affected areas. " in 3 reviews
Bebegol S.
Great moisturizer for the winter time, as it has the consistency of a thick cream. It sets into th skin and really hydrates it. I like the packaging, it looks nice on a vanity and is cleanly. I would recommend if you have dry skin.
Milica P.
Harwood Hts, IL
I have been using exclusively this product for almost three years and i absolutely adore it! It feels so natural on your face and keeps it fresh and glowing. I recommend this to everybody, it's so worth it!
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
I have very sensitive skin that gets really dry if I don't use the correct cleaner. But the Avenue cleanses and also moisturizes my skin without the greasy/heavy feel like some moisturizing cleansers. I would definitely refer this to anyone with dry to normal skin!
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Thanks to ingredients Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin really it make all! And the best for me is a ingredient like glycerin, magnificent
Nesh H.
Jersey City, NJ
Love anything from avenel ! Calming , soothing and perfect for dry and sensitive skin ! Also affordable and found to be scent free and just all around and great product to use !! Just remember to use in moderation .
Lauren T.
I love Avene products. They are very light weight and breathable. This face cleanser left my skin feeling super smooth and clean all day long.
Brie C.
Franklin, WI
This product is perfect if your face is super dry! It leaves your face feeling smooth and moisturized without leaving a greasy feeling!
Marta S.
Stratford, CT
Never actually tried it but I am forced to write a review on products that I never even knew that they exist
Alysha C.
Winnipeg
I just recently purchased this product. It is incredibly gentle on the skin and gets most of my make up and dirt out of my skin. It feels very refreshing and hydrating. Is much better for my dry skin and cleansers that have lots of alcohol and other scents in it.
Brenda N.
valladolid, Paseo de Zorrilla nº52
I sincerely recommend it I have been testing it for 2 months and it leaves the skin much more soft and perfect for the application of the makeup although there are other better I recommend the avene moisturizer for a mixed skin you are going great
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
Has this dried anyone's skin out?