Avene Tinted Compact SPF 50, Sable/Beige, .35 oz uploaded by Rainely E.

BY AVÈNE

Avene Haute Protection - High Protection Tinted Compact SPF 50 - Beige: A 100% mineral, tinted sunscreen specially formulated for sensitive or redness-prone skin. Protect even the most sensitive skin from the daily effects of UVA UVB rays with Avene Haute Protection - High Protection Tinted Compact SPF 50. This paraben- and fragrance-free formula contains skin-nourishing vitamin E for potent antioxidant protection and Avene thermal spring water to soothe and soften the skin. Haute Protection won t irritate post-procedure or ultra-sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic so you can maintain a healthy, glowing complexion. Tested on sensitive skin by Dermatologist. Guarantees of quality: Constantly controlled soothing spring water. Innovative, rigorously selected ingredients. Validated by rigorous and hypoallergenicily. Tested under dermatological control. Gen see more...

Buy on FSAstor...*
Alexis B.
Austin, TX
I managed a MedSpa and was able to pick our products to sell and this was one of my favorites! Great for any skin type, spf coverage, good coverage and doesn't break the bank. All the Avene products are awesome!
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my spring product discovery. I used it everyday when I want something light in my face instead of make up. It covers my skin imperfections and also protects my skin.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
I'm not one to typically
use this type
of make up ... but I absolutely love it !!!! it looks very natural ! and leaves me looking like I have nothing on my face which is always a
Miriam T.
Santa Ana, CA
My face is oily this works perfect on my face the quality is just great. Must try it
Super recommendo . otimo pó. Nao deixa sua pele áspera. Seu rosto fica macio e limpo
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a all in one product. I used to love it so much. It is formulated for very sensitive skin and I makes your skin more flawless. It has great shades that matches perfectly and also high protection 50 spf. Perfect for the summer so you do not have to keep two products, foundation and sunscreen. And it is very practical in the compact form so I can take it with me and apply it whenever I need this. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because of the size and the price. It is so small :(
Saskia W.
United Kingdom
I don't really use this type of powder but for something I don't usually like I thought it was good and for people that do like things like this I would suggest you to buy it
Lourdes V.
Buenos Aires, Argentins
Muy buena cobertura sin ser pesado en ma piel. Me lo recommendó mi dermatóloga porque mi piel se irritaba con maquillaje drugstore. No es muy barato pero vale cada centavo.
Anmi G.
Maracay
Mi madre usa este compacto y es buenisimo. Lo recomienda ampliamente a las mujeres de piel grasa.
DAPHINY N.
Esse deve ser ótimo será???acho que sim porque pelas recommendações Serio saber sermassa
Is this lightweight??????