Avène Thermal Water 300ml

by Avène

#1 in Face Mists

Essential soothing care for sensitive, hypersensitive, allergic and irritated skin.

is it good
Very curious about this product anyone loved it?
What does this product do?
Start your review of Avène Thermal Water 300ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i received this product in an ipsy bag and i thought it was stupid but it's actually amazing, i use this all the time to refresh my face before makeup and moisturizing.in reviews
Sandra S.
Raleigh
Avène Thermal Water 300ml uploaded by Sandra S.
I was introduced to this facial spray by someone who has probably the best skin I've seen. She doesn't have sensitive skin but says she loves how it always leaves her skin feeling soft and moisturized. When I first tried this, it didn't really stand out as anything "magical" like others have suggested in their reviews, but it did feel very light and refreshing. After using it for a couple of weeks, I noticed that there's significantly less redness on my face, which is a good thing because when I get sunburns it used to take much longer for the redness to diminish.
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Avène Thermal Water 300ml uploaded by Krista C.
A great budget mist. Superfine and unscented. Great for sensitive skin and you can just keep it in your purse and use it all day long. Easy to find in stores and doesn’t break the bank! I would definitely recommend this to anyone Avène Thermal Water 300ml
Toni P.
Galena, IL
Avène Thermal Water 300ml uploaded by Toni P.
I love this water. The mist is fine and feels amazing on the skin. Great for hot days and after showers.
Jennifer M.
Sumter, SC
Avène Thermal Water 300ml uploaded by Jennifer M.
I got this in one of those boxes I order monthly. But I’ve been purchasing it every since. It’s great to wake you up when your feeling tired, sunburn, in the summer, after exercising, etc. Feels great mid-day at work to get me going.
Jannet R.
seattle
Avène Thermal Water 300ml uploaded by Jannet R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t know if this is actually doing anything for my skin in the long run to be honest, I just LOVE the way it feels on my skin when I’m having a flare-up, extremely worth it.
Karilyn Z.
N Ft Myers, FL
Avène Thermal Water 300ml uploaded by Karilyn Z.
This is the best thermal water in the world 🌎!!! I not only love it I use it for so many things and it keeps my skin fresh and hydrated. I love to use it after a sun bath because it relieves my skin, and use it everyday on my face before using my moisturizing cream. Super recommended!!!
Kathe P.
Avène Thermal Water 300ml uploaded by Kathe P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this product since two years ago and I can totally recommend it, it works with every type of skin, this leave my face really hydrated before makeup or just for refreshing out skin, it’s amazing!!!!
Jen M.
Somerset,Kentucky
Avène Thermal Water 300ml uploaded by Jen M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was skeptical at first but after a few days the redness in my face had subsided and it cleans my skin so well. Makeup comes off with ease.
Mariam M.
New Castle, DE
This fantastic product is a great hydrator. My skins feels wonderful after using. It calms down my skin when it's irritated.  It also lasts a long time. Definitely worth every penny. Highly recommended product. Try this product and it might just become your must-have!
Lindsay K.
Bee Cave, TX
Avène Thermal Water 300ml uploaded by Lindsay K.
Love this one!!! Y’all I found the best trick. Keep it in your refrigerator and post sunburn/ peel etc give yourself a spray and the cooling affect is so nice. You don’t have to rub your fragile skin and it adds a nice touch of hydration. First thing in the morning I grab the spray and mist myself while my coffee is going for a nice wake up moment for my puffy sleepy eyes! I have two bottles and I cannot go without this stuff. Even take the travel size on vacay!! Avène Thermal Water 300ml #facemist #

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandra Q.
Miami Springs, FL
il y a 6 mois
Avène Thermal Water 300ml use thermal water for skin care?
Maria M. il y a 6 mois
Yes! I use it like a toner or skin refresher. It’s so light and refreshing on my skin. It’s just water but it’s effective!
Ani S.
San Diego
il y a 8 mois
Emily C. il y a 8 mois
I would use it right before using hyaluronic acid or moisturizer. But it can also be used throughout the day!