BY AVÈNE #6 in Face Mists

A naturally soothing source for sensitive skin since 1743, Avène Thermal Spring Water's unique composition is clinically shown by over 150 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin.

Ideal for red, sensitive or irritated skin and perfect for post-workout, travel, outdoor activities or to freshen up makeup.

• ✨ 🇫🇷French Pharmacy 🇫🇷✨ Hi Everyone! I've been researching Frenc...1 Answers
  • can be used after makeup ?8 Answers
  • My skin gets irritated really easily and I live in a place with a...10 Answers
Avène Thermal Spring Water
  • "i received this product in an ipsy bag and i thought it was stupid but it's actually amazing, i use this all the time to refresh my face before makeup and moisturizing." in 12 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Caitlin M.
Honestly, if I could give this spray 6 stars, I would. I just want to bathe in it all day, every day.

It's so gentle and so refreshing. And yes, I know what you're thinking, it's just water, right? Not quite, it's full of the brand's thermal spring water (low mineral content, neutral pH, etc.), which is super gentle on skin.

I picked this up when I was going through a particularly stressful month and seeing a lot of breakouts and dry, red skin. This was a lifesaver. It felt amazing on my skin post cleansing, and it really helped keep my skin feeling plump and noticeably less red.
Mariam H.
I bought this from Amazon and this is what got me interested in the avene product line. I really love this spray! I used it after my toner and some times after my makeup just to make it a little hydrating if I thought it looked dry. I really think this helped my skin be more hydrating. This is essentially water that I'm spraying on my face, but there are additional minerals in there which are beneficial for the skin. I don't think that it would make a difference for everyone so I think it's a hit or miss for most people, my friend also tried it, but she wasn't as impressed. So if you're curious try it out :) and it may work for you.
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok I don’t know if there’s a huge difference in these products across the board they are all water sprays at the end of the day right? This one seems to last a real long while and doesn’t irritate my skin so I like it. I use it after I put on my make up sometimes if I feel like my face feels a bit dry and it does not interfere with my look.
Marianne R.
concord
I actually adore the Avene line. I ran across it while shopping in Blue Mercury. Excellent products at a competitive price point.

The facial spray is not my favorite product within the line. Not a big fan of the aerosol canister.. it did no harm but was not a show
stopper. If you are beginning to incorporate facial sprays into your routine- then this is a good place to start. For those who have become more discerning.. there are others which comfort sensitive or dehydrated skin
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I first got this as a sample from Ipsy several years ago. I was young and new to the makeup scene and was confused as to why they sent me spray water  (lol). However, after discovering what the product is, I have began purchasing it and using it more often. I use this to set my makeup. Also, I use it to refresh my makeup after a long day and before a touch up. And, I have also found use for this to wet my Beauty blender when I'm out or traveling.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
i’ve been absolutely loving this mist. it has such a fine spray and missed it will cover your whole face without feeling like you just got soaked in the shower. It’s been great to use right after I do get out of the shower so my face feels less irritated from the warm water. are you in use this with my eyeshadows sometimes when I want to make them look more intense or to make my face look dewy during my make up process.
Ana P.
I use this product basically every time I take my makeup off and I love it. It hydrated and calm my skin, leaving a smooth and refreshing feel. A friend of mine had a bad allergy on her face and this thermal water was the only thing would relieve her symptoms. I bought mine in Spain where the price is better, I wish it was a little cheaper to buy and find this product in the us. I recommend to everyone.
Phoebe M.
Batavia, OH
If you're a frequent flyer, or struggle in heat this product is a MUST. When I start to feel my skin tighten up in the horrid recycled air on planes, or if I'm overheating in the summer, a few spritz of this wonder spray and I'm back to feeling myself.

It won't budge or smudge make up, so you won't loss your look, it just refreshes skin instantly and leaves you cooled and happy!
Khanh N.
Fort Worth , TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Many people will say its just water but theyre something in this water that just makes your face glow i love using this to remove facial cleansers or mask or even just softening the face and rebalancing after washing with tap water. This can also be used as a makeup spray if you like the glowy look where it just makes the powders look softer and the highlighted parts glowy its absolutely a dream and will be a forever purchase for me!
April d.
Ventura, CA
What does this do for your skin?
Tabatha P.
Memphis, TN
My skin gets irritated really easily and I live in a place with a lot of sun and a lot of heat. Will this actually help with irritated skin? does it dry it out?
Ashley C.
Piedmont, SC
Is it okay to put over you makeup?
Andreea Elena G.
Galati
can be used after makeup ?
Quinn R.
I received this awesome looking product, but I'm not sure how to use it or what it's supposed to do. Can anyone please help me because I would love to try it? 👛💄👗