BY AVÈNE #6 in Face Mists

A naturally soothing source for sensitive skin since 1743, Avène Thermal Spring Water's unique composition is clinically shown by over 150 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin.

Ideal for red, sensitive or irritated skin and perfect for post-workout, travel, outdoor activities or to freshen up makeup.

Avène Thermal Spring Water
  • "i received this product in an ipsy bag and i thought it was stupid but it's actually amazing, i use this all the time to refresh my face before makeup and moisturizing." in 12 reviews
Caitlin M.
Honestly, if I could give this spray 6 stars, I would. I just want to bathe in it all day, every day.

It's so gentle and so refreshing. And yes, I know what you're thinking, it's just water, right? Not quite, it's full of the brand's thermal spring water (low mineral content, neutral pH, etc.), which is super gentle on skin.

I picked this up when I was going through a particularly stressful month and seeing a lot of breakouts and dry, red skin. This was a lifesaver. It felt amazing on my skin post cleansing, and it really helped keep my skin feeling plump and noticeably less red.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok I don’t know if there’s a huge difference in these products across the board they are all water sprays at the end of the day right? This one seems to last a real long while and doesn’t irritate my skin so I like it. I use it after I put on my make up sometimes if I feel like my face feels a bit dry and it does not interfere with my look.
Khanh N.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Many people will say its just water but theyre something in this water that just makes your face glow i love using this to remove facial cleansers or mask or even just softening the face and rebalancing after washing with tap water. This can also be used as a makeup spray if you like the glowy look where it just makes the powders look softer and the highlighted parts glowy its absolutely a dream and will be a forever purchase for me!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
My family and friends originally thought the idea of a spring water mist was a scam... why would you pay for water??? They have eaten their words. Lol Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
kristen r.
Sagamore Hls, OH
Soothes sensitive skin and calms irritation. My go to spritzing water. Makes you feel refreshed and not over drenched after use. One can even use this to set your makeup for the day as well. I keep a small travel bottle with me when I travel in the airplane to refresh my dry skin. I spray myself with this throughout the day when I am exposed to the sun to help sooth my skin. A++
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
My favorite go to/holy grail Summer facial mist. Whenever I get overheated or in a place that's super hot without A/C THIS IS WHAT I reach for! I mist my face with that beautiful wonderful cooling water & I'm so refreshed I feel as tho the temperature has dropped 20degrees!! I would recommend this to Fam & friend. I would recommend it to anyone who uses facial mist!!
Love love love!!❤
Savannah H.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and I was very skeptical but I was really impressed after just a couple of uses.
It always leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh without any greasy feeling that a moisturizer would leave.
I use this after I wash my face in the morning but before I put on my makeup. I mist and then let it dry before I apply my primer.
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
Absolutely obsessed. I never heard of this stuff but a friend of mine had it on her bathroom counter one day. Being obsessed with facial mists I tried it out and WOW. This spray left my skin feeling refreshed, plump, and so hydrated. I was instantly hooked and picked myself up some. Will continue to recommend and purchase, a true holy grail
Josephine L.
El Dorado, AR
It does provide a nice refreshing feeling to the skin. The mist is light and not too powerful. The bottle that I had was a travel size so it was very convenient to throw into my bag when I was on the go. It is a great product, however, with it’s price point, I would suggest the Evian Sprays of that’s the type for spray you’re looking for.
April d.
Ventura, CA
What does this do for your skin?
Tabatha P.
Memphis, TN
My skin gets irritated really easily and I live in a place with a lot of sun and a lot of heat. Will this actually help with irritated skin? does it dry it out?
Andreea Elena G.
Galati
can be used after makeup ?
Ashley C.
Piedmont, SC
Is it okay to put over you makeup?
Quinn R.
I received this awesome looking product, but I'm not sure how to use it or what it's supposed to do. Can anyone please help me because I would love to try it? 👛💄👗