BY AVÈNE

Rich, creamy, non-setting mask Provides intensive moisturizing and soothing care Apply to all skin types Including 80% aloe vera leaf extract - great relaxing effect! see more...

Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I only bought at the one time it did make my fit my skin feels smooth but not as smooth as I would like so I didn't buy it again and looked further options
katherine a.
This producto help me with my acne I have acne in my face and when I uses this product is help me so much I recommend
Emma I.
Etobicoke, ON
Nice mask for dry skin. I use it once a week and leave it on overnight, and it doesn’t leave any residue on my pillow. After I wash my face, it is more smooth and soft than before. Small bottle, but it does last a while, since I only use a quarter size of it.
Rebecca Z.
Richmond, ['', '', '']
This is a lovely nourishing mask. You can use it just a deep overnight moisturiser too if you want. It's lovely and thick, hydrates and plumps up your skin but is gentle and simple, no breakouts or anything like that. I love Avene, it's great skincare for a great price.
Hélène F.
Montreal
This is my saint graal. I tried so many moisturizing masks and I have dry reactive sensible skin. The majority of them sting. But this one is calming, soothing and hydrating no matter how bad my skin can be. At my worst, when I can tolerate nothing, this is a life saver.
Aldina E.
Tuzla
I love Avene products, but this wasnt wow. Its a good moisturizing mask, however nothing spectacular. Extra points tho for great packaging that makes everything easy to use and keeps bacteria out of product. Good mask, but not spectacular.
Raquel 🥀.
Spain
This is my favoutite mask ever. I've tried several times for a lot of years and I love it so much that I'm always buying it.
Nino N.
It's amazing, moisurized and made my skin smoother. ait.s particularly good in winter, when skin needs extra hydration.
hanaa A.
Casablanca

I have very dry and sensitive skin, I use this mask daily I put a hazelnut and I let my skin absorb it totally.
🌹
Great mask for really dry skin, I have quite a sensible skin and it didn't react in a bad way to it so that is a must!!