BY AVÈNE

For sensitive skin Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Properties: This skincare mask instantly soothes and softens overstressed skin: Containing a high percentage of Avene thermal spring water , it helps soothe and soften sensitive skin. Nourishing and hydrating ingredients help restore the skin s barrier function and maintain optimal hydration of the skin. This very unique formula allows it to be absorbed according to the skin s individual needs.  In minutes, sensitive or simply tired skin can become supple, soft and radiant again. The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries.  Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to ca see more...

• I used this product and I wiped the excess off after I us...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this was good mask. I need something t...2 Answers
Avene Soothing Moisture Mask
  • "Love this Avéne soothing moisture mask. It takes away redness and irritation. I always feel super refreshed after letting the mask set on my face for 15 minutes then washing it off with water. It's great for sensitive skin! " in 5 reviews
Nic B.
I lovvvvvvvvve this stuff. I recently messed my skin up using the PMD with a red disk, thinking my skin was ready for that level of exfoliation and it most certainly proved to me it wasn't. I broke out in a horrible rash and had small burns from the PMD due to my own mistake and this stuff SAVED my raw skin. I use it as my moisturizer now. Its the most beautiful consistency if you've got burnt, dry, chapped or irritated skin. It's also great as a mask which is what its intended for. It's a bit pricey for the amount you get, but for me this is a staple product. I'm praying they make this available in a larger size.
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
This stuff rocks! I was reading some reviews and was kind of blown away they had anything negative to say. I, myself, have very dry skin so after washing my face at night I use this as a night mask and my skin soaks it up. The product itself is so soft and luxurious feeling. I felt like I was using a super expensive cream when really it's pretty reasonable. Makes my skin look glows and hydrated the next day. I received a sample of this and ended up buying it.
Libby B.
Nashville, TN
Wound up with this in either a Birchbox or Sephora Play box, and only recently got around to using it. Now it's an absolute winter must have! This soothes even my most chapped winter skin. A bit more than I'd usually pay, but worth the splurge if you hate seeing your foundation cake around your flaky winter facial skin as I do!
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Avene Soothing Moisture Mask, 1.69 fl oz more...
I had a small sample tube of this magical face mask for a while before I actually used it. My skin is usually in the normal to dry range but during the winter it tends to be drier than usual, especially My ender eye area. As summer was fast approaching I needed to re-vamp my skincare routine to prepare my skin for warmer weather which means wearing less makeup or a sheerer base like tinted moisturizer instead of full coverage foundation. Since the colder temps completely dried me out I needed something that would be deeply hydrating & that's when I remembered the Avene Soothing Moisture Mask. I assumed that this product would be very thick, like a balm, but it's much thinner & more like a lotion. I spread a decent amount on my face after cleansing & toning & let it work it's magic for about 20 minutes. Due to the lotion like consistency I honestly didn't expect much but HOLY CANOLLI this stuff completely transformed my dry, dull winter skin into soft, smooth & absolutely glowing! & the effects weren't temporary bc the mask actually healed my skin making it 100%. Another use for this mask is to prepare my under eye area for concealer so that it does not crease or look cakey. After cleansing & toning I'll apply a thick layer under each eye & let it soak in for about 10-15 minutes before dabbing the excess away with a cotton pad. It plumps up the fine lines under & around my eyes almost completely. This is like a magical potion that immediately takes 10 years off my face. I'm in love with this product & it's one of the few that I'll re-purchase over & over again.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received this sample in my January Birchbox, and I am going to say that I didn't really see much of a difference with my face after using this product.  I was actually surprised with the texture of the mask when I went to use it for the first time. It seemed to have more of a lotion texture to it. I have tired this 3 times now and haven't seen much of any change so I probably would spend money on purchasing this.
Jennifer B.
Jeffersonville, VT
I got a sample of this in a Sephora Play box. I love love love it for after an exfoliating mask. I have typically dry skin in the winter, and this makes my skin feel so smooth after using. Super hydrating, does not feel greasy at all. I will be buying a full size of this soon!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Review for: Avene Soothing Moisture Mask, 1.69 fl oz more...
I have very dry skin and I LOVE this mask. I don’t even have to rub in the excess after 20 minutes...my skin just drinks it up and there’s no excess left! I’ve been using this for s few months now and LOVE it. It is on the pricey side but worth it in my opinion, especially if you have dry and sensitive skin.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've received the Avene Soothing Moisture Mask as a sample in a beauty box before and I wasn't a major fan. It felt a bit on the oily/greasy side and my skin didn't feel any more hydrated after putting it on. I also felt like my face couldn't really "breathe"- which is my problem with most of these moisturizers and why gel ones feel much better. Also this is definitely more of a regular moisturizer than a mask.
Christine P.
Didn't notice much of a difference after using this mask. Afterwards I wiped off the excess as the instructions said but it didn't make my skin feel much better. It just felt like I needed to wash my face again. I like Avene, but I wouldn't use this product again.
Danielle L.
S Hamilton, MA
Very simple but effective moisturizing mask! I use this as a leave on mask overnight and wake up with very soft skin. For the price the size was pretty dissapointing - I was expecting much more product but I love how basic and effective it is. Would buy again to soothe my stressed skin!
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
I was wondering if this was good mask. I need something that doesn't make my skin oily!
Christine P.
I used this product and I wiped the excess off after I used it, but I still felt like I had gunk all over my face. Did anyone try anything in particular to get it off or just deal with it? I felt like I needed to wash my face again.

Amazon