Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Eleanor L.Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream uploaded by Navneet J.

BY AVÈNE

For sensitive eyes Hypoallergenic Non Comedogenic Properties: Rich in Avene thermal spring water and alpha - bisabolol, this lightweight emulsion helps soothe and calm skin sensitivity, tightness and redness. Dextran sulfate helps relieve puffiness of hypersensitive eyelids. Enriched with hydrating ingredients and anti - oxidants, this Soothing eye contour area.  Skin instantly appears smoother and more radiant. Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials.  Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.  Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non - comedogenic.  A cosmetic vigilance committee. ; Information?  1-866-41-AVENE see more...

• How good is this brand? I keep seeing some good reviews o...9 Answers
  • I paid like 28$ for this tiny thing. Is it worth it? Aven...1 Answers
Erin G.
Review for: Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream, .33 fl oz more...
LOVE this product! This was recommended by an esthetician and I am on my second bottle - with plans to keep repurchasing! It absorbs quickly and is effective at smoothing any lines and soothing the eye area.
Alia A.
San Diego
Review for: Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream, .33 fl oz more...
This is the only eye cream that I've seen results on my under eye wrinkles with, I really love it, well worth the price tag. I'm excited to try the other products by this brand they did so well with this eye cream.
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
I love every product I have ever gotten from this company. I received this product brand from a Birchbox and have started buying all of their products because of the high quality. All products are almost completely scent free, very very soothing on skin, and excellent for sensitive skin. I saw initial results in a few days and good results in about 1 month of using on-and -off as I tend to forget a lot of nights.
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
I received this eye cream from a monthly subscription, it does help with my under eye wrinkles.

Esta crema de ojos la recibí de una suscripción mensual, siento que si me ayuda con mis arruguitas debajo de mis ojos.
Marissa A.
Novi, MI
Great for tired, dark, and puffy eyes. Even when I get plenty of rest I find myself with all of the above. A small swipe of this hydrates the delicate under eye area and gets it in check. Wears well under makeup as well. Provides enough protection against harsh winter winds.
Stephanie M.
Kailua, HI
I like this gel treatment! It feels lovely on my eyes without being too rich, and doesn't sting. I'm not sure I will repurpose because I can't see a visible difference in under eye bags.
Heather C.
Middlesboro, KY
Ive tried this once before i got it in a sample though and didnt get to use it alot so i didnt really get to see if it worked but i will be buying the full size to see if it works ...
Amie L.
Somers, CT
I received a sample of this in a subscription box. I love the consistency of it, how it feels on my skin, and how after one application it made my under eye area look better, BUT it also made my eyes hurt. They had a dry, achy, allergy feel to them it lasted almost a full day after application.
L F.
I had received a sample of Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream in one of my beautyboxes. Avene is really great product and very effective. It made the skin around my eyes feel hydrated and ready for my makeup. I definitely would buy this product again and recommend it
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I really can't comprehend life without under eye cream. I have tried so many and this one is ranked high. Super moisturizing. This is another product of layer on without running in before I go to sleep so it soaks in! Love!
Isabella B.
How good is this brand? I keep seeing some good reviews on the brand but haven't heard much about it?..
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I paid like 28$ for this tiny thing. Is it worth it? Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream

Amazon