BY AVÈNE

Avene Sun Care SPF 20 Cream is particulary designed for sensitive skins, fair to tanned skins, and skins with no sun-sensitiveness, or in relay of a higher protection factor. This lotion provides a very broad protection from UV spectrum, through an exclusive combination of actives, the SunSitive protection resulting from Pierre Fabre research- Its photoprotective complex combined to an optimized, stable and time-effective galenic, offers the best protection against UVB and short/long UVA- Pre-Tocopheryl, a precursor of vitamin E (powerful anti-oxidant) to protect cells from free radicals- Very rich in Avene thermal spring water, it restores all its soothing and anti-irritant properties. Highly resistant to water, its rich and creamy texture protects and moisturises the sensitive and dry skins. see more...

Delcy P.
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I️t does not have an odor like most sunscreens do. I️t is very gentle on my skin. The packaging is small and not too big. This is my first time but i will definitely repeat when I’m done .
Charlotte P.
Doral , FL
Rosacea? Check. Eczema? Check. Allergic to everything? Check. Have reactions to lots of lotions and potions? Check. Still desperately need moisturizer to butter up that angry skin that flakes? Well this is for you! Love it. Swear by it. Mix in a little Supergoop to add SPF and I am S.E.T.
Jennifer H.
San Jose, CA
The only sunscreen I use on my face all summer (and Year) long. Goes on smooth and doesn't clog my pores or leave me with a sticky skin feeling. I use both the sheer and matte finish versions and love them!
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Avene Sonnencreme 20 50ml this spf is a game changer!
Received in my summer box from @fabfitfun and this is my NEW FAVORITE SPF! Totally moisturizing with leaving a residue or oil behind!
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Este protector solar es increíble para el verano e indispensable para la salud de nuestra piel. Me encanta que no deja la piel grasa y es ideal para usar bajo el maquillaje. Lo recomiendo
Tiffany P.
Carbon Hill, AL
I love this product! I took it to the beach with me to keep it on my face. It went on beyond my expectations. It worked amazing and my face did not burn at all. It is a little runny but it is so light on your skin. Highly recommend it!
Francesca P.
Kansas City
It is good on protecting of the sun, but I don’t recommend using this unless you are at the beach because my skin gets kinda oily with this sunscreen.
Esmeralda A.
Mcallen, TX
I love it! smooth and light! very nice smell. My skin feels really fresh! I like the small amount it takes to feel your skin feels relieve.
andreina s.
Lo adoro lo quiero me encanta es uno de mis favoritos debería poder conseguirse en farmacias y super mercados
Josean R.
San Germán
it's is a good product, and a good choice cause it is one of the most efficient that I've ever proved☺☺👯☺