BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvène
Avene Skin Recovery Cream for Hypersensitive and Irritable Skin

Avene Skin Recovery Cream for Hypersensitive and Irritable Skin

by Avène

Skin Recovery Cream. Soothing, protecting. For hypersensitive and irritable skin. Hypoallergenic. Non comedogenic. 0% Preservative. 0% Fragrance. 0% Alcohol. Properties This cream, very rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water, soothing, anti-irritating, addresses the needs of sensitive skin: Parcerine®, specific key ingredient reduces skin reactivity.

I Really want to try this because I have such reactive skin but I’m worried it’ll make me break out, has this happened to anyone?
I have sensitive, more combination skin in summer and dry in winter with some redness signs. I have noticed that it has become also dehydrated. Will this Skin Recovery Cream will fork for me? There is also "rich" version of this cream. Which one is better?
How do you like it I want to try it and do you recommend me?
Start your review of Avene Skin Recovery Cream for Hypersensitive and Irritable Skin!
Angelica  M.
Atlantic City, NJ
I absolutely loved this face cream. This is the second product I've tried from this brand and although it's on the pricier side it is so worth it. First of all the ingredient list is simple which makes it amazing for sensitive skin. I suggest from perioral dermatitis and this baby worked wonders for me during the winter. I was having issues with my PO and battling dry skin from the winter and after applying this cream for a couple of days my skin was well hydrated, hardly any redness and my PO was almost all gone. It has no fragrance which is best un the long run for skin. The texture is a bit on the thick side but nothing that feels sticky of heavy. It sinks into the skin really nicely and worked well under my makeup. My skin always looks plumped and smoothe in the morning. Packaging is a squeezy tube. I would so recomend if you're having any skin issues. This did not irritate my skin at all it rather seemed to heal it. In love will most certainly repurchase.
Kaylyn Mackenzie S.
Durham, NC
This is a basic, no frills cream developed by doctors for the most sensitive skin types. You won’t notice any dramatic changes to your skin once you start using this, but that’s kind of the point. It keeps your skin hydrated during the most stressful times.
Cassidy B.
Lexington, KY
Avene Skin Recovery Cream for Hypersensitive and Irritable Skin uploaded by Cassidy B.
This has saved my dry, sensitive, always irritated skin! I purchased it after hearing a skinfluenster I watch say it was really nice and I was not disappointed at all. This keeps my skin hydrated like no other moisturizer I’ve tried so far. The only thing is I will probably run out of this quick because it’s small.
Madeline T.
Omaha, NE
This is my absolute go to moisturizer. I use it both day and night. It never causes a weird reaction on my eczema-prone skin. I’ve probably gone through 8 bottles of this stuff!
Amanda B.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This product saved my eyes!! I had the worst reaction to the glue from eyelash extensions. My eyelids were swollen, red and peeling because they were that dry. After using this for a good 2 weeks, morning and night, my eyelids were finally back to normal. It’s gentle yet powerful in providing much needed moisture to my delicate eye area. Perfect for those with irritated skin!
Ana S.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Avene
BEST moisturizer ever! In the cold months I need a much more nourishing cream for my face. It is so gentle and keeps my skin so smooth. It is so effective on my dry, sensitive skin. I HIGHLY recommend!
Neri K.
Columbia
Holy grail product! It's saved my skin in the winter. It is quite effective and does not cause any irritation. I've also used the "rich" version, and I recommend both!
Christine S.
This stuff is amazing. It’s not too light, not too heavy, and is just right for my combination sensitive skin. It helps reduce irritation from all of the legit irritating stuff I apply to it like my daily use of prescription retin-a, 23% ascorbic acid aka real vitamin C, 10% niacinamide, and oral spironolactone.  As well as weekly-ish, more or less use of microneedling, 30% AHA 2% BHA chemical peels, and 5% alpha lipoid acid. In case you’re wondering, yes, the most of previous two sentences are The Ordinary products. I’ve tried SO many other moisturizers and this one is the only one I’ve found that keeps my skin from becoming a fire-red, painful, flaky, peely mess AND doesn’t break me out, which for me means causing acne pimples. Cera Ve products (skin renewing night cream, and others) were doing the job for me for a while, but after months of use I made the connection that they 100% cause me to break out in pimples. This is my holy grail moisturizer for all of the torture I put my face through trying to look less like an old hag and to control acne.
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an incredible product that I think should be a staple in everyone's homes. It really does do wonders for damaged skin or blemishes. I use mine as a spot treatment for pimples and seriously, overnight, my pimples will disappear. My friend's baby had a diaper rash and she used this on him and it went away in a day! It's magic, really.
Khahinur S.
Bridgeport, CT
Amazing for those people who have really dry or cracked skin. It smoothed your face while applying
Ask a question to the Influenster community...